- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I do not own the Inuyasha Characters, Only my little musings.

I was struck with the idea for this one during a chat with my friend ChaosInsanity! So please enjoy!

Kagome found her boyfriend lying in the park surrounded by laughing kids. Her eyes bulged out as she asked, "Bankotsu what on earth happened to you?" trying not to break out laughing herself.

He muttered, "Just get me out of here."

She nodded and said, "You can tell me back at my place," Helping him to his feet.

He leaned heavily against her as they walked over to her apartment.

Flashback:

Bankotsu walked home and saw his brother Suikotsu sitting on the couch.

"Hey Suikotsu, what's up?" he greeted, moving towards the couch. His eyes widened in shock as he spotted something in his brother's hand. He stopped dead in his tracks asking a bit nervously, "Uh what's that for?" pointing at the object in his brother's hand.

Suikotsu replied, "Well It's one of the new batch we got at the hospital recently," holding up the three inch long needle.

Bankotsu swallowed hard asking, "So why did you bring it home?" with his breath hitching nervously as he began slowly backing away.

Suikotsu grinned holding up the needle with an evil glint in his eye. Realizing his brother's intent, Bankotsu turned to run away; only to find Kyokotsu blocking the doorway.

Bankotsu's heart began thudding against his chest in fear as he realized he was trapped.

He began fighting as adrenaline filled his veins while his brother's held him down saying things like, "You remember when you thought it was funny to destroy my books right?" and "Remember when you thought it'd be funny to snap pictures of my dog being tied up?"

Bankotsu yelled, "Aw come on guys this isn't fair." As the Kotsu clan all helped hold their youngest brother down.

Bankotsu continued fighting them off, but Suikotsu laughed sadistically and stabbed the needle into his out stretched arm yelling, "Night-night Bankotsu," as the liquid injected into his bulging vein.

Bankotsu's mind began to fill with a heavy blackness and his head fell back, as his breathing evened out. Snickering they dragged Bankotsu up stairs and tied his unconscious body to the bed.

Grinning Jakotsu picked up his make-up kit and set to work. An hour later, he stepped back smirking satisfied, "There done."

When Bankotsu woke up his face was painted with lipstick, Blush, and eye shadow, and he woke up in the middle of a park surrounded by laughing kids.

End Flashback:

After repeating the incident to his girlfriend, Bankotsu muttered, "Now you know why I hate make-up and needles." Shuddering as he remembered the needle point piercing his skin, while he finished cleaning the make-up off in her sink.

Unable to stop herself anymore, Kagome burst out laughing earning a scowl from her long time boyfriend who sat down pouting.