- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I do not own the Inuyasha characters, only my little one shot.

Happy Belated Birthday to Fyre Mistress A.J. AKA ChaosInsanity! XD

Bankotsu and Sango were walking down the street when they spotted an ice cream vender.

Sango stared at the vender requesting, "I'd like a vanilla double scoop please."

The vender nodded and handed her the ice cream cone, and took her money.

After looking it over, Bankotsu requested, "Give me a chocolate chip double scoop." slapping his money on the counter.

The man nodded and gave the guy his ice cream, sweeping the money into his container.

Bankotsu sighed and began licking the ice cream as a happy young kid would. A few minutes later his mind whined, "Man I'm bored!"

Blinking as an idea came to him, he stared down at the ice cream he was eating and smirked deviously.

Bankotsu looked at the woman beside him thinking, "She's really going to hate this."

Grinning he said, "Hey Sango..."

Eying him warily, while licking her own cone, she asked, "What?"

Bankotsu's eyes lit with mischief as he said, "Just this," plopping his ice cream on her head, smashing it into her hair, and started running off laughing.

A now red faced fuming Sango yelled, "Get back here you delinquent!" and started chasing him yelling, "Just wait until I get my hands on you. You're so dead Bankotsu!"

Snickering as he yelled back, "Come and get me if you can!" Running away with her hot on his heels, he thought happily, "I just love Ice Cream."