- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
   SNIFFLE T_T

    "Naraku is dead....." Kikyo said upset about something I felt my Heart tense up... "Kikyo.... where is everyone...." I said felling crushed.. Kikyo hesitated a minute "do you really want to know" I nodded then she looked at Me straight into my eyes and I knew the Answer.....i felt destroyed about the answer..... "tell me, do you die to live or live to Die..." She said looking up. "I have No Idea....what you mean" I said. "never mind" she replied walking away... 

a couple minutes later...

     "DAMN IT,I'M SO STUPID, It's My fault If only I didn't faint And Now it's All GONE NOW I SCREWED EVERYTHING UP OUNCE AGAIN YAY I SCREWED IT UP AGAIN!" i got up and Turned around "guys what are you doing here and how did you escape! i said. Kagome said Killing Naraku confused time and space and the space time rift opened up also The tree in the village behind it is a hole.....

later at the hole...

"Bye guys until we meet again bye......" I said

i grabbed a bag and jumped down...

Chapter End Notes:

that's how it ends

Inuyasha looked down toward the ground "Hey it's Tagumon's Pie" Inuyasha said picking it up 

   "what's it say Inuyasha" Sango said looking at the note.

Inuyasha started to read my writing "Kagome i can't read it it's that script stuff you talk about...." Kagome grabbed the Paper and read it

   "Enjoy my pie Inuyasha let others eat too!!!

 Sincerely you're psycho-kinetic buddy

-Tagumon

  "wow Tagumon left it for us we must be special" Kagome said looking at the pie.

"why say that Kagome" Inuyasha questioned

Kagome answered "because it's Banana cherry Elamode!!! It means it has ice cream on top cool