- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
  funny if you cry easily at sad momments Do not read the last paragraph if you don't Read as much as you like

      Mimichiko kun stayed at kaede's house and we finally made it to the lake "Wow Inuyasha it's beautiful and You found it alone You're awsome..." I said with glittery eyes. hey decided not to hit me and say "well it was ME finding it no shocker." Shippo took his cloths off and jumped in then Kagome and Miroku got in Inuyasha stood there "come on Inuyasha don't be a chicken" kagome yelled over to him smiling.... I flipped foward into the lake and it was the perfect tempeture Kagome and shippo clapped and Inuyasha jumped in because he was jellous. i went near shore went in my bag and got 100 balloons out and handed 20 to everyone and i had 20 also. "watch" I said i chucked one at inuyasha and it burst into water he got PO'd and crushed one and took out his sword and pointed the tip at me. "INUYASHA THAT'S WAY TOO OVERBOARD IT'S JUST A GAME!!" Kagome yelled shippo yelled SMASHING TOP and it missed Inuyasha. "WIND SCAR!!!!!!!" a huge yellow thing came towards me i moved a bit and a current swept me towards a Waterfall!!!  I nearly drowned and i grabbed a vine it friggen snapped and Kagome came grabbed another vineand grabbed my hand. "KAGOME!!!" I heard Inuyasha say really loud He ran over and  said "i'll help you up i need something for you to grab. the vines to weak!!!!! Shippo jumped off the cliff "TRANSFORM!!!" he yelld "Kagome, Tagumon get on me" he said..... we got on pink blob Shippo and hovered upwards i "thanks shippo i'll give you a reward later...." i said. i slipped... shippo was too wet and i fell then i stopped falling in mid-air i was floating and glowing i wanted to go back up and my body floated up and back on the ledge. 

   "Tagumon!!!"i heard a couple people yell "im okay i'm flying"I said... I heard inuyasha say "what the hell"

  "I was worried Tagumon after all you're pie is AMAZING Shippo burst into tears i gave him a hug..... I felt so loved Kagome gave a brief "you okay Tagumon" Miroku said "what is this pie food you speak of must be a modern era food." 

     "INUYASHA SIT!!! LOOK AT ALL THE TROUBLE YOU CAUSED STUPID SIT SIT SIT SIT SIIT AND FOR TAGUMON'S SAKE SIT!!!!

i felt kinda bad for Inuyasha because i hit him with a balloon and i thought he knew about it.....

      then the moon came up and Inuyasha's Hair was black "hey Inuyasha I'm sorry about not telling you about the game you want pie i made you're favorite flavor it's cherry grape blend right." i said while kagome Shippo and Miroku ate..

       "Thanks..." he took the pie "Tagumon you still think of me as a friend after that..... incident" Inuyasha said..... "OF COURSE I DO After all without you i couln't go on becuase i think of you as .....Blue-otouto my lttle brother he's at home but you're like him allot...." Kagome froze and looked at me and Inuyasha and Shippo too You're all like a second family everyone in fact i would love you all to come over one time ounce i find out how to get home........ all of you are like family...... i started crying.......

Chapter End Notes:

   NOTE WHEN I HUGGED SHIPPO HE HAD CLOTHS ON yes i can be a little dramatic