[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Kagome is a hanyou? She's been to the feudal era before? She's what to Sesshomaru? None of the charactors are my own they are the property of Rumiko Takahashi. I hope you all enjoy this little ficlet..
Rated: R
Categories: Humor, Romance Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Sango, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 1029 Read: 446
Published: 20 Mar 2010 Updated: 20 Mar 2010
Story Notes:

Kagome Higurashi is not the human she appears to be. She is a gold inu hanyou. Her father also had the ability to travel through the well and he did in order to find a proper husband for his infant daughter. Her mother is a miko though not a very powerful one. Her father was a gold inu youkai. He found the strongest inu child and betrothed his daughter to him. Now Kagome is at the age where girls in that era are expected to wed and she must make a choice.

1. Kagome's Secret by bluefiregirl [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (499 words)

Well there seems to be not much interest in my stories anymore. Oh well. I will keep writing anyway. I would at least appreciate comments on my second story and this one.

2. Reaction by bluefiregirl [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (248 words)

Here is the gang's reaction.

3. Sesshomaru's Woman by bluefiregirl [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (282 words)

Well this is going to be a lovely confrontation scene between Sesshomaru and Inuyasha.