[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

"What is it about the idea of the demon lover that makes my head spin?" A young woman takes a trip back home with her husband her imagination gets the best of her...maybe she should lay off the InuYasha? Nah - that couln't be it... lol.


Rated: X
Categories: Adult Characters: Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9002 Read: 988
Published: 13 Dec 2007 Updated: 14 Dec 2007
Story Notes:

All copywritten characters are the property of their owners and I am merely a fan, making no money for this bit of citrus-flavored fun. You enjoy, you no sue - I be happy girl.

WARNING: If you are under age, this story is not for you. If adult language and rough sex don't constitute entertainment to you, please follow the minors out. This is your content warning. Otherwise, please enjoy.

This story contains references and thinly-veiled characterizations, however it does not truly involve the characters themselves. I know I'm pushing it, but please don't flame. Sometimes different views are fun. This was a gift to my husband - who enjoys my smut and truely wishes the anime had more of Kagome's nipples.

1. Chapter 1: The long drive by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (1353 words)

2. Chapter 2: On the prowl by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (2030 words)

3. Chapter 3 Caught by the Beast by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (2266 words)

4. Chapter 4 The Contest of Wills by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (3028 words)

5. Chapter 5 Cleaning up by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (325 words)