- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 9

 

Sesshomaru's Help

 

"So, you're saying, that she left before you were up?" Kouga asked. "Yes," Kagome said. "I see. Then if that's the case, then the future has already been written," Kouga said. Everyone blinked. "What do you mean?" Kagome asked. "It doesn't take a brain surgeon to tell where you two have been," Kouga said, "I need to go. I just figured you two could give me some answers, to ChoChola's riddle."

"Uh, riddle?" Inuyasha asked. "She said, that I don't knew what the future holds, and suggested to stop the spitfires," Kouga said. "Sounds to me, like there's going to be a new demon, that is neither wolf nor dog," Kagome said. "So, what is it?" Inuyasha asked. Kagome shrugged, and said, "I'm not exactly sure."

Meanwhile, ChoChola had made it to Jinenji's, and they directed her to an area, where Sesshomaru had been seen, lately. ChoChola then continued on her way, and soon came to the Panther Tribe's hideout. Toran answered the drawbridge, and ChoChola was allowed in. "Who do you come for?" Shuraun asked. "I've come, to seek out my uncle, Lord Sesshomaru. He's the only one, that can read the paper passed down through the generations to his grand-daughter," ChoChola said. "Alright, he's due to arrive in an hours time. Until then, you're welcome to stay."

An hour later, just as the panthers had said, Sesshomaru showed up. After Toran told Sesshomaru what ChoChola had said, Sesshomaru said, "Very well, I'll talk with her." He then went to talk to ChoChola. ChoChola and Sesshomaru talked for a while, and Sesshomaru wasn't going to help, until ChoChola said, "Uncle, it's not just the wolves, foxes, and your brother's families that have trouble. Yours is also in jeopardy." Sesshomaru turned, and said, "Give me the paper!" Thirty minutes later, ChoChola left, with a readable piece of paper, and then headed back towards the village.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own any Inuyasha characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.  The idea I give credit to the creators of National Treasure 2!