- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 8

 

Meeting Kouga

 

The next day, ChoChola bid her farewell, and was heading west, when Kouga came speeding past. "Hello, you must be Kouga," ChoChola said. Kouga stopped, and asked, "Who are you?" "Name's ChoChola, and as you might have guessed, I'm Inuyasha's and Kagome's desendant," ChoChola said. "So, you're Kagome's daughter?" Kouga asked. "Uh... grand-daughter actually," ChoChola said.

"Grand-daughter? Just how much time has gone by, I wonder?" Kouga asked, thinking outloud. "It's not time, really, it's space. I'm from the future," ChoChola said. "The future?" Kouga asked. "Yes, now I've got to go. It was nice meeting you, and if I were you, I'd cut out the spitfires with grampa," ChoChola said. "Why?" Kouga asked. "Well, let me just say, that you don't know what the future holds," ChoChola said. ChoChola then waved, and went on her way, leaving a stupified Kouga.

After she left, Ginta and Hakakaku showed up. "What's wrong, Kouga?" Ginta asked. "Nothing," Kouga said, "I'll tell you, when I figure it out." "Come on," Hakakaku said, "What is it?" "Not sure, ChoChola was trying to tell me something, but I don't know what it could be," Kouga said, "Hmmm... Let's go!" Kouga then took off, and Ginta and Hakakaku followed him.

A few hours later, Kouga Ginta, Hakakaku, and the wolves arrived at the village, where ChoChola had left.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own any Inuyasha characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.  I give credit to the creators of National Treasure 2 for the idea.