- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 7

 

Entering the Well & the Village

 

After being explained, to Crynil why they were there, Crynil said, "Oh, well, it's by the tree, in the well-house." Crynil followed the group. Crynil said, once they were at the tree, "Just so you know, I know your grandparents didn't do it, but we need proof, and quickly." "Thanks, Crynil! You don't know how much that helps," ChoChola said. ChoChola opened the door to the wellhouse, and said, "Wolves and Shino, stay here. You would need spiritual power, or something with spiritial power in it, to pass through." "What about me?" Shogala asked. "Maybe next time," ChoChola said, "We don't want too many questions right off the bat, do we?" "Good point," Shogala said. ChoChola walked down the steps, and jumped in the well, that was at the bottom. Once on the other side, she headed towards the village, and a villager confronted her at the tree. "Relax, I'm just looking for someone. I mean you no harm," ChoChola said.

Later, at the village, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, Rin, Kohaku, Kirara, and Kaede were in the hut, with ChoChola, and Kaede asked, "ChoChola, what brings you here?" "I'm on a quest, to prove mine and several other demons' family's innocence," ChoChola said. "What do you mean?" Sango asked. ChoChola sighed and said, "I need to prove who actually killed your village." "That was Naraku," Miroku said. "That's what Koula, Koame, Taisho, Shino, Shogala, and I believe as well, but the thing is, we need some concrete proof, to back up the legend," ChoChola said. "So, what do you need?" Shippo asked. "I need a demon to read this page, or write down what they see in ink, that is readable," ChoChola said, taking the page out of her pocket."

Shippo blinked, suddenly, and asked, "You mean nobody can read it?" "No, not all the way," ChoChola said. "Who wrote it?" Shippo asked. "Well..." ChoChola started. "What kind of demon was it?" Shippo asked. "A dog," ChoChola said. "Then you only have one chance to prove anything," Shippo said, "And frankly he doesn't like to help anyone." "If you're talking about Uncle Sesshomaru, I think he might make an exception. His family is also being targeted," ChoChola said. "Why would he want to prove the existence of Naraku?" Kohaku asked. "Listen well, all of you. If we don't prove the existence of Naraku, to prove the innocence of our families, then we will suffer the fate that Naraku was killed by," ChoChola said.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does. 

I give credit to the creators of National Treasure II for the idea.