- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 6

 

ChoChola's Frightning Experience

 

The next day, around 2:00 P.M, ChoChola, Koame, Koula, Nini, Yasha, Taisho, Shino, and Shogala were at the edge of Tokyo, and Taisho said, "ChoChola, make sure you get the proof we need." Taisho gave ChoChola the page. "You can count on it," ChoChola said. "ChoChola, are you sure you don't want to take Yasha?" Nini asked. "I would, but I don't want to risk her seeing something she shouldn't," ChoChola said. "Oh, right," Nini said.

Hours later, the group without Nini, Yasha, and Taisho, were at the bottom of the stairs to the abondoned Shrine, when Koame asked, "Isn't this it?" "Yeah," ChoChola said, looking up the stairs, in a wierd way. "ChoChola, what's wrong?" Shino asked. "Nothing! Let's go, get in, and leave," ChoChola said. The group followed her up the stairs.

After the group arrived at the top, Shino asked, "Do you all smell that?" "It's the dried blood that was never truly washed away," ChoChola said. "Blood?" Shino asked. "My mom, dad, and older sister died here, when I was ten," ChoChola said. "Sister?" Koula asked. "Her name was ChalChing. She gave her life to protect me from father. Crynil was the one that eventually stopped the assault. She was given no other choice. Thieves broke in that full moon, Friday night, on halloween, and tried to kill father, and struck him, but the thieves were killed, even after they realized their mistake. It was that night that the Tetsaiga was in my room. My sister would have been 40 had the thieves been anywhere else," ChoChola said, "I left the next evening, when Uncle Nini adopted Yasha and I. I had asked Crynil to sell the Shrine." "So, why isn't it sold?" Shino asked. "Isn't it obvious?" a voice asked, "Everyone heard about the caused deaths." A woman around ChoChola's age, with a giant boomerang, riding a cat flew to the ground. "Crynil?" ChoChola asked. "ChoChola, it's good to see you," Crynil said. "You as well," ChoChola said. Crynil had long red hair, and wore a demon slaying outfit. The cat was a yellow and black, sabor-toothed, twin-tail.

After Crynil and the cat landed, the cat turned into what looked like an ordinary house cat, with two tails. "So, what brings you here?" Crynil asked.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.  The idea I give credit to the creators of National Treasure II.