- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please read and review!
 

Chapter 5

 

The Legend? True?

 

Hours later, everyone was looking at a old map of Japan. "What are you looking for?" Koame asked. "Never at rat's ankle kick you," Koula mumbled, while ChoChola looked at the map. "I am looking for..." ChoChola started, but was interupted by Koula's mumbling. ChoChola turned around. "WILL YOU BE QUIET?" ChoChola yelled. ChoChola turned back around, and said, "Anyways, I'm looking for perhaps a forest, a well, or even a river. The well was called the Bone-Eaters Well, the forest was named after my grandfather, but I'm not sure what the river was called."

Koula yelled, "HOW IS THIS SUPPOSED TO HELP, MUTT?" "We need to locate the well," ChoChola said, "It has the power to put certain people or demons through time." "You mean the story about Naraku?" Shino asked. "What story?" Koula asked, "It's a myth!" "Is it really though?" ChoChola wondered.

Shino asked, "What was that you were saying, Koula?" "It's a code my grandfather gave me," Koula said. ChoChola turned around suddenly. "Code?" ChoChola and Shogala asked in unison. "What is it?" Taisho asked. "Never at rat's ankle kick you!" Koula said, "I never could figure out what it said." "That spells out Naraku, doesn't it?" Koame asked, "The last is a sound, correct?" "Then Naraku was real. We just need to find our proof," ChoChola said, turning back to the map. "Right," Shino said. "Wait, here it is," Jeke said. "Yes, you're right," ChoChola said, "The Inuyasha forest."

Everyone walked hurriedly to the map. "We're still 25 miles from the forest." Shino said. "Yes, how true," Shogala said. Anybody got a way to get there?" ChoChola asked. "You don't have to go, you know," Shino replied. "No, I need to find out for myself what's true," ChoChola said. "I had no idea that place was where the well was," ChoChola thought.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own any Inuyasha characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.