- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please Read and Review!

Sorry for the late post, things have been happening that were out of my control.

 

Chapter 4

 

The Page

 

The museum had a sensitive glass case around one piece of paper, which looked like it had been in a fire, at one time. The paper read, "t Inuyasha, Shippo, Kouga, or Sesshomaru." The paper was burned before the t. It also said at the bottum, "The demon paper, will lead to the treasure." This is the last page, of Sorkulo's diary," Shogala said, "It was passed down from Sorkulo, to her grandchildren, to me." "And you're putting everyone's life on the line, for this? A stupid treasure?" ChoChola steamed. "Well, my father told me, that it will lead to the provability of who else might have been responsible," Shogala said.

"What is this demon paper?" Koula asked. Shogala said, "It's a letter, some believe, which was written in demon ink, so that only a full demon could read it." "So, all we need to do is find that paper?" ChoChola asked. "Yes, but I'm not sure where to start," Shogala said, "That's why I need your help." ChoChola said, "Koame said, that Taisho has it." "Then Taisho is who we must find," Shogala said.

That afternoon, after the page was presented, ChoChola was talking to a toad imp, who said, "Yes, Mistress Taisho can't read it, but you can't either. The reason, is that it was meant for full demons. Not partial breeds such as yourself." "I'M GOING TO TRY," ChoChola yelled. "GET A GRIP! NOBODY CAN READ IT, NOW!" the imp hollered. "Let her try, Jeke," Taisho said, talking up. "Very well," Jeke said.

The imp grabbed a large book. He opened it to the first page, and pulled out an old piece of paper. "eht etisoppo fo esir..." ChoChola read, but couldn't read anymore. Koame, Koula, and Shogala had followed ChoChola, and stopped, when they saw the paper. "Do any of you see anything on the paper?" Shogala asked. The other two shook their heads no. "Neither do I," Shogala said. "Does that mean it's all over?" a voice asked. "Not necessarily, Shino," ChoChola said.

Everyone turned away from Shino, the teenaged-looking partial fox demoness, to ChoChola. "How are we going to read it, if there are no full dogs, anymore?" Koame asked, "I mean it's not like we have an available time machine." "Granted! But what if someone could?" ChoChola asked. "What do you mean?" Shino asked. "Most of you can't, but my family are straight desendants of two that could go back in time, and return," ChoChola said, "All that is needed, is a map, an old map of Japan."

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own any Inuyasha characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.

I don't own the idea, that belongs to the creators of National Treasure II.