- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 3

 

Koula's Near-Death Experience

 

As ChoChola and Koame started walking again, Koame said, “You know, Taisho probably has a piece of the large puzzle, that leads to the truth.” “Huh, how do you know?” ChoChola asked. “My grandfather told me and my father, about a piece of parchment owned by Shanaru, that was passed down from generation to generation to generation, and apparently fell into Taisho's hands,” Koame said. “So, what does it have on it?” ChoChola asked. “No one knows. It can only be read by a dog demon,” Koame said. “WHAT?! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME,” ChoChola yelled.

As a large two-story house came into view, Koame asked, “Is that your house?” “Well, sort of, I live with my Uncle Nini, and my Niece Yasha,” ChoChola said. As they went in, after visiting the graves, a young 10 year old partial demon, with blond hair came into the living room. “Hello Yasha,” ChoChola said. “Hello ChoChola,” the young girl said, “Who's this?” “Oh, this is Koame,” ChoChola said. “Oh I had always wondered when we would meet Koame,” a long blond haired man in a green suit said. “Well, anyways, if someone by the name of Shogala calls, get me the appointment,” ChoChola said. “Don't worry, we know,” Nini said. That afternoon, Nini's cell-phone rang, with Shogala's number attached.

The next morning, ChoChola and Shogala met at a museum. Shogala had brown hair, with splashes of black mixed in, and had gold eyes. Shogala also had a brownish-green long shirt and pants on, with white furry shoes. Suddenly a whirlwind appeared. “What do “you” want?” ChoChola steamed. “Are you the one spreading rumors about the family, mutt?” Koula asked. “SHUT-UP, AND COME IN!” ChoChola yelled. “WHAT?! YOU JUST BETTER BE GLAD YOU'RE FATHER NEVER SAW THIS DAY!” Koula yelled.

ChoChola suddenly picked up Koula, by the neck, and Koula grabbed her hand. “Don't you say a word against my father. It wasn't his fault. Understand!!!” ChoChola said, in a darkened voice. Koula nodded through gasps of breath, and ChoChola thrust her hand off Koula's neck, after putting him on the ground, and went inside. Koula dropped down to his knees, and said, “Man, I thought she was going to kill me.” Shogala stared at Koula, for a second, and said, “Koula, don't bring up her father into any more conversations. I don't want to see you get killed by any member of the family.” “Yeah, sure!” Koula said. The two of them went in, after Koula got off the concrete.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own any Inuyasha characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  The idea I give credit to the creators of National Tresure 2.