- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 2

 

The Meeting with Taisho

 

As ChoChola was heading home, to visit the graves of her parents, that died, when she was ten, a boy in a whirlwind, came speeding past, from out of nowhere. “HEY, KOULA, WATCH IT,” ChoChola yelled. The boy stopped, and ChoChola asked, “Koame?” The eight year old wolf said, “Sorry, ChoChola, I didn't mean to run you over.” “Yeah, I know, but be more careful,” ChoChola said. The boy nodded, and asked, “Have you seen Koula around?” “Thankfully no, and I'd rather not look for him,” ChoChola said. “So, the stories are true,” a voice said. Koame and ChoChola turned around. A thirty year old, that looked like she was in her late teens, was staring at the two.

The girl had a blue crescent moon on her forehead, ice blue eyes, two maroon stripes on each side of her face, and was wearing a white kimono, with brown shoes, and was wearing a long cream colored furry item over her shoulder. “Who are you?” Koame asked. “TAISHO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” ChoChola yelled. “Taisho? You mean Lord Sesshomaru's grand-daughter?” Koame asked, “Hello?” “Grr... IF YOU ARE HERE FOR ANOTHER FIGHT, THEN...” ChoChola yelled, growling. “Exactly what I want to ask you,” Taisho said, calmly, “I've heard the rumors. Now tell me did you start them.” “Why would I start something like that?” ChoChola steamed. “Then who did?” Taisho asked. “ARE YOU SOME KIND OF IDIOT?” ChoChola's yelled. The air froze at that second, and then returned. “That isn't me, Shogala is the one that's pulling the strings here,” ChoChola steamed, “Besides, your family isn't the only one that is under attack. We're all in the same boat, and I've heard that there are only three lines to Kouga's and Ayame's. “So, I see,” Taisho said, “We'll meet again.”

After a silence, and after Taisho left, Koame asked, “How do you know my cousin, and what do you mean only three?” “Shogala is your cousin?!” ChoChola asked. “Yes, you didn't know?” Koame asked. ChoChola stood for a second, with shock on her face. “No, but be glad you only have three main lines,” ChoChola said. Koame blinked, and asked, “What do you mean?” “We have fourteen main lines, half are blond, and the others have black hair,” ChoChola said, “Of course the slayers outnumber us, with over 100 main lines, which split from there, because the parents usually have at least two kids, if not more.”

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own any Inuyasha characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  I give credit to the creaters of National Treasure 2 for the idea.