- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 16

 

The End

 

The next day, ChoChola, Shino, and Shogala were waiting on the rest of the group to arrive in Tokyo. We've only got till tomorrow, so let's hurry," Shogala said, when everyone arrived. The group headed back to the well. Once at the well, ChoChola said, Shogala, stay here, and watch over everyone. Kalon suddenly said, "I'll go with you." "Fine, let's go!' ChoChola said, irritated. The two jumped in the well, and disappeared.

Once on the other side, ChoChola helped Kalon out of the well, and then headed towards the village. At the village, Inuyasha was the first one to notice, and asked, "Why are you back?" "We need to talk to Shippo," ChoChola said. "Don't you know where to find stuff to prove Naraku's existence?" Kohaku asked, walking out. "We need a book, one called, "Shippo's Drawings" to prove the existence of Naraku," Kalon said.

Slightly later, after the introduction, Shippo asked, in the hut, "But wasn't the page the proof?" "No, that was the proof of the treasure, that led to the book was," ChoChola said. "Okay, here's the book!" Shippo said. "How did you figure it out, anyway?" Rin asked, coming in. "It was on a statue in the treasure room," ChoChola said. "I think we've just proved Naraku existed," Kalon said, "These pictures are like Ani-Manga books."

An hour later, ChoChola and Kagon left the well, with the very thick book, and the group went to a newspaper place. The newslady that was there, said, "We will have this published first thing tomorrow. You will all be free to go wherever you desire, without worry of being slain, once this is printed." The group left, after scans of the pages were done.

Shogala followed the group, to the castle, where they had left Taisho and Jeke. "Shogala, is something on your mind?" Taisho asked. "I guess I owe you all an apology. You see, I knew all along that Naraku existed, but I wanted to help the Taisho family in finding the treasured castle. I'm sorry I smeared your Ancestor's good names, but it was the only way to get you all in on the search," Shogala said. "Well, what's done is done, and I think we all agree it was worth it," ChoChola said. Everyone nodded, and Shino said, "Oops I need to get home," Shino said.

Two days later, a large celebration was heard at Nini's place, and Kalon and ChoChola slipped outside. "So, you're glad it's over?" Kalon asked. "Yeah, I suppose," ChoChola said, "The fight may be but the life war isn't over yet." "Really? Because I'd like to ask you something," Kalon said. ChoChola looked at Kalon.

Nini was watching from the party, and saw what was going on, with ChoChola and Kalon. Yasha asked, "Why are they out there?" Crynil walked up, and said, "Well, it's about time! Get ready for another party, Yasha." "Let them be, and let's get back to the party," Nini said. The three of them went back to the party.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.

I give credit to the creators of National Treasure 2 for the idea.