- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please Read and Review! 

The next Chapter, Chapter 16 will be the final chapter of this story.

I'm not sure when I'll have another story up, but stay tuned.

 

Chapter 15

 

The Treasure & the Final Clue

 

When the group arrived at the west, there was a set of two pointed, large arrows, which had words written, which were connected to the front gate of the castle. The arrows read, "Only the heir to the Taisho lands will be allowed to open the door to the castle." Taisho walked up to the arrows, which were slanted, causing a triangle to appear; Taisho then pushed the arrows, until they were horizontal with each other. The doors rolled open, and the group followed Taisho inside.

Once inside, upon seeing nothing, but pitch black, Shogala asked, "So, where's the treasure?" "Wait a minute, if this place hasn't been used, then where are the cobwebs?" ChoChola asked. It was hard to tell, but Taisho was thinking the same thing. The group went towards a long hallway, and Taisho turned to ChoChola. "Do you have a match?" Shogala asked. "No, but maybe Shino can light the way," ChoChola replied. "My fire can't last forever," Shino said. "How about lighting this stuff on the railing?" ChoChola asked Shino. "Oh, well sure, and that'd be better then a match," Shino said. Shino lit the railing, using her fox fire, and the fire made a domino effect all the way down the long hallway. The group then followed the fire down the hallway.

At the bottom of the hallway, ChoChola started to ask, "So where..." Taisho motioned for her to be quiet. "What is it?" Kalon asked. "Voices, and I think they're coming this way," ChoChola said. Everyone got in a circle, and a green imp, with a two headed staff walked up, and said, "Stand down. It's the heir to the treasure." The demons closing in did as the imp requested. "I will lead you to the treasure," the imp said.

After the demons left, Taisho said, "We follow." Everyone understood, broke the circle, and followed. Shino asked, ChoChola, "Who is that?" "I think it may be Jaken," ChoChola said. Hours later, the imp, followed by the group, came to a large, tall, double door. The imp took out a key from under a rug, and said, "It's all yours!" The imp gave the key to Taisho, and then vanished into thin air. "Where'd the imp go?" Koula asked. "His spirit has left this world," Jeke said, "Father!" "Well, that makes sense," Koame said. ChoChola said, "I suppose so."

Taisho put the key in the lock and opened the door. There were many things in the treasure room, which were worth more then King Tut's tomb. ChoChola said, looking at Taisho, "You are the heir of this?" "Yeah, no kidding; I knew there was alot, but this..." Shogala said. Shino lit another wall of domino effects.

Shino then said, "Hey, this statue has something written on it!" "What does it say?" ChoChola asked. "The way to prove Naraku's existence, is to look in a book, with shirt S. D." Shino read. "S. D?" Shogala asked. "So, it's a book?" ChoChola asked. "Wait a minute, my Ancestor, Shippo once had a book, called Shippo's Drawings," Shino said. "S. D, that's it. Where is this book?" ChoChola asked. "No one knows it hasn't been seen since the Feudal Era," Shino said. "Hmm... how long is it?" Kalon asked. "It has 1,100 pages, telling the story of how Naraku was defeated, according to legend," Shino said. "Well, back to the well," ChoChola said.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.

I give credit to the creators of National Treasure 2 for the idea.