- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 14

 

Sesshomaru's Clue

 

After everyone returned, Shippo had just finished his book of drawings, and they were titled, "Shippo's Drawings By Shippo." In the present, Shino asked, coming into the Well-house, "How'd it go?" "We got it," ChoChola said. "So,what does it say?" Shino asked. "The etisappo of Tsae..." ChoChola read, skiming the page, and stopping. "Kool to the etisoppo of esir in the tsae D. S. are the syek," Shogala said. "Does any of this make sense?" Shino asked. "Come on, we've got to go to Taisho," ChoChola said. The word water was written at the bottom of the page.

After a few hours, the group arrived at a large two story house. Jeke answered the doorbell, and rudely said, "What is it, ChoChola. As ChoChola was used to Jeke's insults, she replied, "We're here to see Taisho." "Come in," Jeke said, exasperated. "So, you got a readable page?" Taisho asked, when the group came in. "Yes, but we still can't make it out," ChoChola said. "Come on into the library," Taisho said.

The group followed Taisho, and once in the library, Taisho said, sitting down at a desk, "The page!" ChoChola gave the page to Taisho. Taisho said, "It looks like Grandfather left a clue to reading this." "A clue?" Koula asked. "He wrote the word water at the bottom right corner," Taisho said. "That's a clue?" Shino asked. "Water, that's an old code for reflection," ChoChola said. "Correct, the treasure we're looking for is in the west," Taisho said. "Treasure? Shogala?" ChoChola asked, turning to Shogala. "I'm just trying to help," Shogala said. "Jeke, get ready to leave," Taisho said. "Yes, Mistress Taisho, the imp said. The imp left the doorway it was standing in.

When the group got back in the road, a boy aged twenty, with short red hair, walked up to ChoChola, and said, "So, you think you can leave?" "Kalon," ChoChola said. "WITHOUT ME? WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET THROUGH TO YOU! I'M GOING WITH YOU, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Kalon yelled. ChoChola resigned, and said, "Fine! But don't get killed." Shogala asked, "What's wrong, ChoChola?" "I don't feel like arguing with him, right now," ChoChola said.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.

I give credit for the idea, to the creators of National Treasure 2!