- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 13

 

Shogala Breaks the Barrier

 

"So, where's this barrier?" Shogala asked. As Kouga and Inuyasha stared at Shogala, Yasha said, "I think it's somewhere North of here." "Alright, then I just need to break it," Shogala said, "Correct?" "Yes, Shogala," ChoChola said. "Then shall we go?" Shogala asked. Everyone followed Shogala north, and once at the village, Kagome said, "I'll wait for you!" Inuyasha nodded, and continued following. Kagome went in with Shippo, to Kaede's hut.

About four miles away, the barrier was sitting and growing. Shogala and the group soon came near the purple barrier. "This is it," Ayame said. "I ain't standing for this," Kouga said. "SHUT-UP WOLF!" Inuyasha yelled , pulling out the Tetsaiga. Inuyasha and Kouga ran towards the barrier, and Inuyasha turned the Tetsaiga black. They bounced off of the barrier, barely leaving a dent.

Ayame ran to Kouga, and asked, "Are you alright?" "I'm fine," Kouga said, as he and Inuyasha got up. "When did that happen to your sword, mutt?" Kouga asked. "Between the time when you left, and when the final battle with Naraku started," Yasha said. "How do you know?" Inuyasha asked. "Gee, everyone in my time knows the story, which they think is a myth," Yasha said.

Everyone got quiet, for a second, and Kouga yelled, "AND YOU LET HIM DO THIS?! HOW DO YOU EXPECT KAGOME TO SURVIVE?" "He didn't actually kill Naraku, his brother did," ChoChola said. "If you are all finished, then I'll destroy the barrier," Shogala said. Shogala pulled out two daggers, from under his very long shirt, and charged at the barrier. "FINGI FORGI DOE!" Shogala yelled. Shogala then produced a small barrier, by crossing the daggers, making an X with them, and when he hit the barrier, electricty formed around him.

After three minutes the barrier that had produced the problem, dispersed. ChoChola ran up to her cousin, and asked, "Shogala, are you okay?" "Yeah, but if that thing had been the real thing, none of us would still be standing," Shogala said, dropping down to his knees, panting. "We'd better go back to the village," ChoChola said. "No, we've got to secure our future, besides, Kalon will be wanting to follow you, so let's go home," Shogala said, getting up. "Perhaps you're right," Yasha said. "Yasha, get on Fargo, and go home!" ChoChola said. "But..." Yasha said. "Now!" ChoChola demanded. Yasha decided not to argue.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.

I give credit to the creators of National Treasure 2 for the idea.