- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 11

 

ChoChola's Father

 

ChoChola stood at the tree, and said, "What do I do?" "You will do what you have to," a voice said. ChoChola turned around, and said, "Father! It can't be!" "Go get Shogala. If you don't the world of demons, whether half, quarter, or full will be wiped out," the black haired man with the dog-like ears said, "And ChoChola, you're uncle did a great job of raising you!" "He didn't have much of a choice, you know," ChoChola said.

A silence broke, and ChoChola's father smiled, and said, "And yet I can see he has treated you well." "Yes, you're right, and I'm thankful that he has," ChoChola said. "As am I! Listen, no matter what happens, I will always be with you," ChoChola's father said. ChoChola's father wore a white and red speckled shirt and pants. "I must go. Your family are heading this way," ChoChola's father said. ChoChola's father disappeared, and ChoChola quietly said, "See you on the other side, someday."

Suddenly, Inuyasha, Kagome, Kouga, Ayame, and Yasha showed up. "ChoChola, Hikilola was here, wasn't he?" Yasha asked. "Yes he was," ChoChola said, looking at Yasha, "But in spirit." "Who is Hikilola?" Inuyasha asked. "My father, this is where he was slain," ChoChola said, looking at the hole in the tree. "Oh, sorry I asked," Inuyasha said, shocking Kagome.

"I never realized that it was the same tree, until now," ChoChola said, "Anyway is someting up?" "There is a barrier, which is destroying every demon in it's path," Ayame said. "So, that's it," ChoChola said, "That's why he said to get Shogala!" "Who is Shogala?" Kouga asked. "One of our cousins," ChoChola said. "What! There's more of you?" Kouga asked. Shogala isn't like the rest of us," Yasha said. "WHAT! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?" Inuyasha yelled. "He happens to be a Coyote, and is the cause for the problem," ChoChola said.

Shippo then showed up, and asked, "What's a Coyote?" ChoChola sighed and said, "You'll see, he may be the only one able to break the barrier. I gotta go get him." ChoChola left to head towards the well. "How is he supposed to come through the well?" Shippo asked. "He's a partial demon, similar to everyone else," Yasha said, "No one really knows what level of demon is in him, because his grandparents was a speedy demon or Youkai."

"You know, I'd like to know what the a Coyote looks like," Kouga said. "How come?" Ayame asked. Kouga blinked and said, "I don't know, but there seems to be something familiar about ChoChola. It's like... Oh forget it. I'm just imagining things, probably." "Is it like you feel like she's part of your family?" Yasha asked. "Uh... what... How do you know?" Kouga asked.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.

I give credit to the creators of National Treasure 2 for the idea.