[Reviews - 0] starstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary: After a two year's separation, Bankotsu and Jakotsu are reunited with one catch: Keep their love secret! Comedy, Romance, and angst unite in this work of art. Other pairings: Tsubaki Renkotsu, Sango Miroku, Inuyasha Kagome
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Adult > Yaoi Characters: Bankotsu, Jakotsu
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2411 Read: 152
Published: 06 Dec 2009 Updated: 06 Dec 2009
Story Notes:

Yaoi. Of course. BankotsuxJakotsu and vice versa.

There are other, cannon, implied heterosexual relationships too. 

A/U. So there are no spoilers.

This is rated NC-17 due to chapter 14! The other chapters should not be considered as such and reading chapter 14 is also entirely optional.Skipping it will not impede the storyline.

 

1. Chapter 1: Agitated Room Mates and Hungover Hanyou by Kagura Fuujinnomai [Reviews - 0] starstarstarhalf-star (1168 words)

disclaimer
I, Kagura Fuujinnomai do not own Bankotsu, Jakotsu, or any of the other characters associated with the Inuyasha series.
(Although I wish I did own those adorable, wonderful, super kawaii, sexy little sons of...ahem! anyways)
I get nothing from writing my Fanfics.
I am simply a fangirl who wishes to share her passion with the rest of the world.
- sincerely,
Kagura Fuujinnomai

(AN. My very first work of AU! This was written as a giftfic 5 years back. But I fell in love with it and never stopped writing! I ask that any shounenai fangirl lucky enough to come across this fic can Read, Review, and most importantly, Enjoy. )

2. Initiate! Bankotsu's master plan by Kagura Fuujinnomai [Reviews - 0] (1243 words)
disclaimer
I, Kagura Fuujinnomai do not own Bankotsu, Jakotsu, or any of the other characters associated with the Inuyasha series.
(Although I wish I did own those adorable, wonderful, super kawaii, sexy little sons of...ahem! anyways)
I get nothing from writing my Fanfics.
I am simply a fangirl who wishes to share her passion with the rest of the world.
- sincerely,
Kagura Fuujinnomai