[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A woman named Senna she gets in trouble all the time, after she get in trouble with one thing she gets in the most trouble she has ever been in she meets up with a full demon Named Lord Sesshomaru prince of the westen lands she fights him and ends up with Sesshomaru and owning him a debt.... what would happen next in.....                                                

                                               FOBIDDEN VAMPIRE!!!


Rated: R
Categories: General, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: Custom
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 5493 Read: 222
Published: 24 Nov 2009 Updated: 23 Jul 2018
Story Notes:

Well I did have a picture of Senna but it didnt work out so well I will tell you.

She wear a black cloak its has a belt and a hood, she has very long black raven hair, maroon colored eyes, metal loops and a lace choker with 3 black beans and a dark blue blood/water drop on the end of the beans. Oh and she has very pale white skin and she look to be about 19 years old.

 

1. Chapter 1. Things Happen by angel95demon [Reviews - 0] (1186 words)

2. Chapter 2. The death of a souled priestess and the accidentally thisty vampire! by angel95demon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1441 words)
i finally got it done so here you go!

3. Chapter 3. The death sleep and almost at our destination? by angel95demon [Reviews - 0] (2866 words)