- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Author's Chapter Notes:
New friends? How if they are people in our past before?
'Inuyasha, I must go back. I can’t live here, we are from different time. I love you, Inuyasha. This is my destiny, my work is done, and you have got that shikon jewel. Take care it carefully! Thank you for everything, I am glad that I can meet you, bye.......' Kagome cried.

'Noooooooo! Kagomee........, don't go.............. I still need you, Kagome..............’ Inuyasha wanted to grab Kagome's hand but the gate brought Kagome to her time and it was closed. The well backed to be the normal well.

1 year after that happened.


Kagome had been in 1 grade of high school. ‘It's been a year, I can’t forget him, he’s always in my mind, Inuyasha......, I miss you' she talked to herself and tears downed from her eyes.

'Kagome, hurry up. You should arrive at school on time, this is your first day in high school, so don't be late. Down and have your breakfast now' shouted mom from down stair.

'Ok, Mom. I am coming' she came down 'Good morning all'

'Morning… Kagome. Quickly, eat your breakfast!' ordered mom.

She ate her breakfast quickly ' ok, I am finished, I got to go. See you later' Kagome went to school ' be careful, Kagome’ said mom.

She arrived at school on time, she didn't know anybody there. She walked to find her class. But suddenly
'Brukk…' she fell.

'Ouch, what are-?' she looked at the girl who hits her
'Huh! Kik...kyo?' That girl looked at Kagome, she looked confused 'Huh, I…?' responded that girl.

‘Is it you, Kikyo?' Kagome asked. 'Kikyo? Who? Me? I am not Kikyo, I am Kei…sha' she looked at Kagome and silenced for a while.

Kagome stared at her too; it was like a dream for her ‘Whoa! You…look like me…” Keisha surprised and dropped herself back to the floor, waking Kagome up from her silence.

'Hmm, so... sorry, you look like someone whom I know, no… not look like, but very simillar' Kagome was helping her up and Keisha said “Yeah, we are…” Kagome added
“Yyyeah…hehehe, but…” Kagome was silence suddenly

“Umm… I see, why did you call me Kikyo, I just remembered you said so, who is She?' asked Keisha wanted to know.
“Eeh…forget it, I am Kagome, nice to meet you.' Kagome smiled at her.

'Well, I am Keisha, nice to meet you too” she still looked at Kagome “I was shocked, you really look like me, it’s like I meet myself, hehehe. But your hair is short and your skin is different too than me.' They walked together.

'Yeah, I cut my hair. I feel comfortable now with this hair style' said Kagome.

'At least we have something different, they will not think we are twin, wont they?'

'Yeah, they will not notice it, they need to stare at our face longer to know it, like I did' said Keisha, Kagome nodded and smiled at her. “umh”

'So what class are you in?' asked Keisha. 'I am in class I D, so how ab-?' before she finished her sentence.
'Wow, we are in same class. Great, I got friend now, yay' told Keisha excited. 'Really? Wow. Good accident isn't it?' responded Kagome.

'Yeah' said Keisha. 'Look, here it is I D' Keisha red the board beside her. 'Come on, we should find our seats!'

Kagome looked for her seat and she found it 'I am here' Keisha sat on seat next to her and smiled at her. 'We sit next to each other'

'Cool' Kagome sat. 'So.., do you know someone in this class?' asked her.

'Yeah, I know him' she pointed at a boy; she stood up and walked to that boy who sat near the window then she called Kagome 'Kagome, come here. I want to introduce you to him'

Kagome came to them when she closed to them, she looked at that boy. She was freeze suddenly; it seemed her heart drop down.

‘Kagome this is.-? Before Keisha finished her sentence,
she looked at Kagome

‘You?!!’ Kagome pointed at him.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Chapter End Notes: