- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for all the Reviews on the poems and the Run.

Please read and review!

 

Chapter 7

 

What to Do?

 

It has been four years, since Royakan appeared in the village, with the letter, and the sun was setting in the west. Kagashe was watching it, when Rin tapped her. Kagashe flinched, and fell on Jaken, from Ah-Un. "Hey, would you get off?" Jaken complained. Kagashe quickly got off, and put her back against a tree.

Everyone stopped, and Sesshomaru seemed to be looking straight into Kagashe's tense, fearful eyes. Jaken got up and asked, "What is wrong with you? You've been acting wierd for the last four hours." "Jaken, be silent," Sesshomaru said. "Eh?" Jaken said, but kept quiet. "We're going back," Sesshomaru said.

The group headed back to the castle, and when they got to the castle, Jaken asked, "Weren't we looking for Naraku, to kill him?" "Are you blind, Jaken?" Sesshomaru asked. "What do you mean, my lord?" Rin asked. "Oh, wait, Kagashe's scent is changing," Jaken said. Kagashe, who was in the castle doorway, clenched her fists, but did nothing. Rin got off Ah-Un, and Jaken left with Ah-Un.

That night, the crescent moon would hang over the land, and in the east, Inu, who was in his human form, was looking up at the star filled sky, when a comet went by. Inu made a wish, and Kagome said, "Inuyasha, what has been done, can't be undone, that I know, but we still need to find a way to get her to come back." "If you got any suggestions, then start suggesting. I want her back as much as anyone else, but I just don't know how," Inuyasha said.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.