- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 5

 

The West Castle

 

The next day, around 12: 00 Kagashe woke up to see that she was in a castle bedroom. Upon looking around, she asked, "How did I get here? I was going east, wasn't I?" Just then the door opened and a short green toad, with a two headed staff came in, followed by a girl in a orange kimono, who was argueing with the imp. The two stopped arguing about who knows who better, and the Imp said, turning, "Oh, you're finally awake." Kagashe didn't say anything, because she was still absorbing what was going on.

Rin looked at Jaken, and then went towards Kagashe who got off the bed. Jaken said, "Rin, get back here." Rin, who wasn't listening, asked, "What's your name?" "Uh... Kagashe. Tell me, how did I get here?" Kagashe asked. "Lord Sesshomaru found you at his gate," Rin said. "You're lucky he saw the buzzards, because supper was being fixed at the time. In fact, any later and you wouldn't be here," Jaken said. Kagashe blinked and said, "Uh... uh... I've always been told he hated my father, but..." "You're Inuyasha's daughter, aren't you?" Rin asked. "Uh... yeah," Kagashe said. "So, why aren't you with them?" Jaken asked. "I kept making mistakes; the last time, mom threatened to put a subjection necklace on me. That was after the water demon was destroyed. I had found a hole, weeks before, and then after the tiger was released, I left," Kagashe said.

Later, after Jaken made his report, Sesshomaru said, "I know who she is! I may not like my brother, but his daughter is interesting." "She mentionedshe had a brother," Rin said, "I wonder what he looks like?"

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.