- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 4

 

The Dry Area

 

Four days later, Inuyasha's team was going south, thinking Kagashe was heading that way. Kagashe, on the other hand, who had gotten turned around so many times in the tunnel, that she had no idea which way she was going, had come to an end. Kagashe got out of the tunnel, and headed towards the nearby river because her water bottle was nearly empty from the tunnel. Kagashe sighed and said, "Maybe it would have been better, if I had stayed. Although I don't think mom was joking about the necklace." Kagashe finished filling up the water bottle, and asked, "I wonder where the waterfalls, or even the tunnel came from? Oh well, I better get going." Kagashe cotinued to head the same direction along the river, with the sun ahead of her.

The next day, a hot fast blowing wind, that would send chills down anyone's spine, blew from half a minute in the west, as Sesshomaru, Jaken, Rin and Ah-Un had returned to the castle, in the west. At the same time, Inuyasha's team had met up with Kouga's team. A spitfire was going on, between Kouga and Inuyasha, and Kagome asked, "Ayame, you haven't seen our daughter, Kagashe, have you?" "No, but we'll look out for her," Ayame said. "Thanks, Ayame," Kagome said. Kagome looked over at the guys, and sighed, and walked over to the two squabbling like a bunch of chickens. "Would you two cut it out?" Kagome asked. They were battling over a bag of chips. "How long must this go on?" a five year old with a demon slaying outfit on asked. "Not too much longer, Sanku," Miroku said. "Inuyasha! Sit!" Kagome said. CRASH! Inuyasha was pulled face-first to, the ground. Kouga grabbed the chips, and asked, "Ayame you ready?" "Uh huh, bye Kagome," Ayame said, and Kouga's team left.

Meanwhile, Kagashe was starting to cross a very dry place, and somestrong demons stood in her way. Kagashe defeated half of the demons, with her sword, and the others went south. A butterfly demon asked, "Why are we leaving?" A fat worm said, "The heat will kill her."

Hours later, Kagashe was on a rocky path, her water bottle, and didn't even notice where she was at, and collapsed right at the gate to the castle. Even later, someone in white, came up scaring all the demons, vultures, and dragons, by a glaring look, and picked up Kagashe, after turning her over, with one hand, and took her inside.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.