- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 4

 

Training Begins

 

The next morning, Narsako was waiting still for the sun to rise, and after it rose, she noticed the river that was close by was having plenty of splashes. She went to the river, grabbed a large catfish, and dragged it to the tree by cowboy roping it. Inuyasha came out and Narsako said, “I take it you haven't learned to start defending yourself, other than dodging, yet, correct?”

“How do you know me?” Inuyasha asked. “Well it depends; I first met you in the future, but after I slipped on a banana peel, I was sent back to the time when your father died,” Narsako said, “Sorry it's not heated, but I can't cook.” Inuyasha nodded, and asked, “So you're from the future?” “Not exactly, the last thing I remember before being sealed, is hearing that Sesshomaru was born,” Narsako said. “Sesshomaru? Who's he?” Inuyasha asked. “I take it you haven't met him yet,” Narsako said, “Might explain why you haven't discovered your two powers.” Inuyasha looked at her, and went back to his food.

“Sesshomaru is your half-brother, someone who you will grow to dislike immensely,” Narsako said. “Why?” Inuyasha asked. “He's a full demon, with a cold past, so you need to be ready, when he does appear,” Narsako said. “So you'll help me learn the defenses?” Inuyasha asked. “I can only teach you one, the other you have to learn through the power of your bloodline.”

Three months later, “IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER!” Inuyasha yelled, and used his claws to destroy three seven foot by seven foot by seven foot square rock, mastered that technique. “It seems you have mastered that technique. Now I can't interfere with your other two meetings, because I can't change the time line, but I will be around,” Narsako said. “What do you mean, “can't change the time line?” Inuyasha asked. “Certain things will happen, and no matter how much I want to stop them, I can't, or bad things will happen,” Narsako said, “Good luck, with your fight with your brother; I fear it is coming up. Anyways, bye!” At that Narsako left the cave, and Inuyasha headed towards Izayoi's graveside.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.