- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 2

 

The Protector

 

A couple of hours later, InuTaisho asked, “Narsako, you mentioned that Inuyasha survives, but what about Izayoi?” “Izayoi, she... uh... dies during his tenth year,” Narsako said. “I see; would you keep an eye on him, until the time comes that he'll no longer need it?” InuTaisho asked. “Of course, I was actually going to ask anyway. It seems the only way to return to my time,” Narsako said, “The thing is, is that I can't interfere in certain things in time, like the sacred tree, with the first priestess.” InuTaisho nodded, and said, “You best get going; I've got my own mission to carry out.” Narsako asked, “You realize you won't survive?” “Just go,” InuTaisho said. Narsako nodded, and left. As the waves continued to pound the sand, where the three of them had been standing, Sesshomaru and InuTaisho had their discussion.

Later, after InuTaisho arrived at the armed castle, Narsako said, knowing he would hear, “I won't be able to thwart all the problems, but what I can I will.” Narsako followed Izayoi after she left, but at a close distance.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.