- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please Read and Review!

the next two chapters are the final ones, after that I'm continuing the thoughts poems.  The next one is Kouga's Thoughts.

 

Chapter 18

 

Narsako's Request

 

About a year later, Kagome returned from the other era, fireworks began shooting into the night sky. As the party began, Narsako headed to a lake, and sat down near it. Narlogo walked up to her, and asked, “Narsako, are you going to be able to resurrect that incarnation?” “I hope so, I have to try,” Narsako said. “Kagome told me, that you were trying to return to your time. Do you still want to?” Narlogo asked. “I no longer know. I thought I did, but now, I don't think I will,” Narsako said.

Shippo had been watching from a hill, and he walked up to them. “Narsako, who is this?” Shippo asked. “Hello Shippo. He's my father,” Narsako replied. “Your father?!” Shippo exclaimed. “Yes, I've been hoping to relocate Narsako, for centuries. After she was put under seal, I almost lost all hope of ever finding her, again,” Narlogo said, “Needless to say, I was a bit surprised, when we met.” “Oh, well, I”ll go then,” Shippo said. Narsako said, “Shippo, I need your help.” Shippo blinked. “You see the next person that is going to be resurrected, is an incarnation. I will need some items, and a bit of your fire,” Narsako said. “Items? Like what?” Shippo asked. “I need four sticks, which are slightly curved at the top, and a plate, with holes in it, to put at the top, made of metal,” Narsako said. “Alright, I think I know what you're talking about,” Shippo said. “So, you'll help?” Narsako asked. “Yeah, sure,” Shippo replied.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.