- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 17

 

Controlling Naraku

 

An hour after Narsako rescued Kohaku, from death, everyone was in Kaede's hut. Dandan said, “Narsako, it wasn't your fault that you couldn't save her.” Narsako said, “That's not the reason, but we'd best not talk about it. Oh, and I better not see any more dead bodies, unless it belongs to Naraku, coprendo?” Everyone shook their heads, yes. Narsako said, “Good!”

Suddenly an evil cackling was heard outside the village, and Inuyasha said, “I'd recognize that disgusting stench anywhere.” Kohaku got up, and Narsako said, “Kohaku, you are staying in this village. I'm not bringing you back to life again; we'll deal with Naraku. You just stay here.” Kohaku sat down, and pulled out his mask. “Here, Miroku, watch out for my sister,” Kohaku said, handing Miroku the mask. Miroku accepted it, and the group headed outside.

Rin, Jaken, and Ah-Un arrived, and Shippo asked, “Why are you here?” “Don't know,” Jaken said. “Lord Sesshomaru said to stay here,” Rin said. “Rin!” Kohaku said, coming out the doorway. “We better go,” Inuyasha said. “Alright, good luck,” Kohaku said. The group left, and Kaede asked, “Why don't you three come in?” The three of them followed Kaede, inside the hut.

Four hours later, Inuyasha's team had Naraku cornered, and Sesshomaru showed up. “Is this what you call hope?” Naraku asked. Naraku started laughing. “Fools, I can't be killed, using a sword,” Naraku said. “That's why we have to purify your soul,” Kagome said. Naraku didn't say anything, but had a look of sheer terror on his face. “Soul is it?” Narsako said. Narsako walked out in front of Inuyasha and Kagome, and asked, “Kagome, where's the jewel?” “In his arm,” Kagome said, sitting down. “Would you people be still? My balloon is going to pop,” Shippo said.

Everyone fired at Naraku, including Narsako, and once subsided, the stone power broke apart. “Kukukukukukku! Is that your death power, Narsako?” Naraku asked. “Oh that's only the beginning, because now you can't escape death,” Narsako said. Sesshomaru was about to slash Naraku, when Narsako said, “Wait, there's a barrier.” Naraku suddenly escaped, or so he thought he did.

“He's getting away,” Sango said. “Oh, no he's not,” Narsako said. Narsako clapped her hands together, and then started rubbing them together. Three seconds later, hollering was heard, and Naraku was being thrown from one side of the sky to the other, and as he was, his blood hit the trees, as he did the same. This continued for an hour, and then Narsako blew on her hands, and Naraku disintegrated from the heart. The black dust, which had been around the group evaporated, mysteriously, and they all headed back down to earth.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.