- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 16

 

Kohaku's Rescue

 

The next morning, as Narsako was about to head back, she asked, “Kohaku, you realize that the Jewel Shard in your back, will eventually be taken, right?” “Yes, but if my fate is to die, then I will accept that,” Kohaku said. “But you don't have to. You've got a treat, I guess you'd say, ahead of you, but you have to find it,” Narsako said. “What do you mean?” Kohaku asked. “You'll find out,” Narsako said, and at that Narsako left. “Hey, wait,” Rin called. Narsako was already gone. Narsako soon arrived at the forest, and everyone was waiting for her. “We need to head towards the village, Naraku is trying to pollute the area around,” Narsako said.

After a few days, Inuyasha's team arrived at the village, and Kohaku fell to the ground, in front of them. Narsako looked up, to see Naraku laughing his head off. “NARAKU, DON'T THINK YOU'RE GOING TO GET AWAY. YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT HE'S COMING BACK,” Narsako yelled. “I don't think so,” Naraku said. Sango had already reached Kohaku, and Narsako walked up, after Naraku took off. “Sango, step back. He's not going to get away with this,” Narsako said, angrily, “Man that woman is really testing my patience. If she weren't already dead, I'd give her a good talk.” Narsako then sat down, and covered Kohaku's eyes and heart, after Sango moved. A few seconds later, he awoke; after taking her hands off him, Narsako moved away from him, and he sat up. “Narsako? The shard...” Kohaku started to say. “Yes, Naraku took it, and then that Kikyo, expected me to save you,” Narsako said, “I wonder what else she has planned.” Narsako then went to the village, to talk to Kaede.

After she left, Shippo asked, “Man, what's her problem?” “Yeah,” Inuyasha said, “I've never seen her so aggitated.” “I suspect it's because she couldn't bring Kikyo back to life, because there was a wall, blocking her way,” Dandan said. “Say, Inuyasha, did you know about her ability to bring people back from the dead?” Kagome asked. “No, I thought that Sesshomaru was the only one with that ability,” Inuyasha said.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.