- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 15

 

Narsako's Life Restore Power

 

It has been a month and a half, since Narlogo left, and Sesshomaru recently received his sword, the Bakusaiga, along with another arm. That night, the Inuyasha team was in a forest, and Narsako suddenly turned towards the northwestern area. “What's wrong, Narsako?” Miroku asked. “I just heard a scream,” Narsako said. “I didn't hear anything,” Shippo said. “It's the scream of someone who died usually a second before. Wait, I know that scream. I've heard it before, twice,” Narsako said, getting up, “I'll be back in the morning.” Narsako then took off.

After Narsako had left, Inuyasha and Kagome walked up, and Inuyasha asked, “Where's Narsako?” “She took off after some scream,” Shippo said, “She said that she has heard the same scream before.” “Why are you all just sitting there?” Inuyasha asked. “We didn't hear it,” Shippo said. “I sure hope it wasn't who I think it is,” Kagome said. “Just who do you think it is?” Inuyasha asked.

Deep in a area, which suddenly got swamped with attacking demons, Jaken yelled, “RIN!” Kohaku was standing nearby, trying to get rid of the demons, when Narsako showed up. Narsako walked over to Jaken, and said, “Don't worry, I'll bring her back.” Narsako jumped over the cliff, and followed the rocks. “If only we had some light, then we might have been able to save her,” Jaken said. Kohaku said, “Don't worry, that was a life and death demon.” “Who, Narsako?” Jaken asked. “If anyone can bring her back to life now, she can,” Kohaku replied, as he and Jaken finished off the last of the demons.

After Narsako brought Rin back to Jaken and Kohaku, and had brought her back to life, Sesshomaru appeared. Narsako took her hands off Rin's heart and eyes, and Rin sat up. “Narsako, why are you here?” Sesshomaru asked. “I heard Rin's scream. If there's any scream I'll hear and recognize, it's her's,” Narsako said. “Naraku is trying to pollute the area near Inuyasha's village,” Sesshomaru said. “Well, I can't really go back to the team, until morning, for fear of demons following me, and they've got enough to worry about, right now, what with it being the night of the New Moon,” Narsako said.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.