- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 12

 

Daisuke's Father's Death

 

Daisuke had caught up to where the explosion was heard, and followed the scent of demon blood. Everyone else was one step behind, and when everyone caught up to Daisuke, Dandan asked, “Isn't that another scorpion?” “Yes, and it looks like Daisuke,” Narsako said. The scorpion on the ground, said, “Da... Daisuke? If you're still angry, I won't blame you. You were right, we shouldn't have attacked Narsako, like that. I've been trying to make amends, ever since your mother died, but I suppose I'm making the same mistakes, as I did when I accepted those demons' pact. Daisuke, destroy Naraku, if you can, otherwise the world will disappear into his disgusting, stinky, darkness.”

Daisuke looked at his father. “We were on our way to kill him anyway,” Daisuke said. “I'm glad I got to see you one last time, and I'll let your mother know you survived,” the scorpion said. The scorpion then vanished. Daisuke turned around.

“Daisuke?” Dandan asked. “Dandan? You followed me?” Daisuke asked. Without saying anything, Daisuke understood what Dandan was saying. “Come on, let's get back,” Dandan said. As the group headed back, to the hill, a creature was watching through some bushes. Narsako stopped, and turned to look. “What is it, Narsako?” Inuyasha asked. “Someone is watching,” Narsako said. “I don't smell anything,” Inuyasha said. “Nor do I,” Shippo said. “Hmmm... Interesting,” Narsako said. She turned and then followed the group.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.