- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 10

 

Narsako's and Dandan's Past

 

A week later, Narsako looked up, and suddenly a long scroll shot towards everyone. Narsako got out of the way, and pushed everyone away. “Hey! What's the big idea, Narsako?” Inuyasha asked. “Dandan,” Narsako said. “Dandan? Who's that?” Shippo asked. “Well, you still move fast, eh?” Dandan asked, coming out of the trees. “Her name is Dandan, and she's the reason why I was sealed to begin with,” Narsako said, noticing the confused look on everyone's faces. “So, what exactly happened, anyway?” Kagome asked. Dandan was now standing not far from the group, and said, “Narsako, you will pay for what you did to my parents.” “Just what did you do to her parents?” Shippo asked. “That's the thing. I didn't do a thing, in fact, I tried to protect them. She was deceived by a hoard of demons, which had a grudge against the death demons. I refused to kill a innocent little girl, so I let them seal me, instead,” Narsako said. “Do you think I'm stupid, Narsako? The demons said you were covered in the blood of the...” Dandan started to say. “And you actually believed them?” Narsako asked, looking strait into Dandan's eyes.

Dandan looked at the ground for a second, and Daisuke walked up. “That's why I ran away from my parents. They were the ones that came up with the plot, and didn't care what happened to me anyway. I just hope they're long dead, now,” Daisuke said. “Daisuke, why didn't you tell me all this?” Dandan asked. “Would you have listened?” Daisuke asked. Dandan threw away the trident, and then walked up to Narsako, “I... I guess...” Dandan stuttered. “It's okay, it wasn't your fault. If it's anyone's, it's mine. I shouldn't have given those demons a second chance, but I was hoping they would change,” Narsako said. “No, you made the right choice,” Dandan said, “But another demon is about to become cat food. FOR TRYING TO USE ME!” When she yelled, she crushed and purified the hive, which she had behind her back.

“Just as I thought,” Narsako said. “What do you mean?” Shippo asked. “Dandan, answer truthfully. The half-demon, Naraku, asked you to kill me, correct,” Narsako said. “Uh, well, yes,” Dandan said. “I thought so. His life force was around you, that is, until you threw away the trident, and crushed the hive,” Narsako said. “Do you think I should use the trident?” Dandan asked. “No, it'd be wise not to. The last one that used it against Naraku, was killed, because it was of no effect on him,” Narsako said.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.