- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the late post, the phone jack broke sunday.

 Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 7

 

Tsubaki's Demise

 

It has been six months, since Miroku's father died from the curse, and Mushin was talking to Miroku, at the temple. “Miroku, I know you're upset, but you really ought to get out, more,” Mushin said. “Will taking revenge, really help?” Miroku asked. “That's not what I mean,” Mushin said, sighing. Miroku looked at Mushin, and replied, “Fine, I'll go.” Miroku then grabbed Hachi, and left.

Days later, Tsubaki was walking a path, when she came upon a castle. The young lord, Kagewaki Hitome was inside, and she walked past the castle, with an evil look in her eye. Tsubaki went on, and came to a dark forest. “Hmmm... this just might work out,” Tsubaki said. As she went into the forest, she had no idea where the trail she had set her nightly evilness on went to.

That night, as her ritual began, she was so busy with what she was doing, that Tsubaki didn't hear a cold voice say, “Move.” Kagewaki's father was almost dead, when Tsubaki's head was sliced off, by a whip of light. “Jaken, get rid of the trash,” Sesshomaru said. “Aye mi lord!” Jaken replied, and used his staff of two heads, to destroy what was in the way. After Jaken destroyed the trash, with his two headed staff, Sesshomaru, Jaken, and Ah-Un continued down the trail.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.