- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 2

 

Meeting Myoga

 

It has been twelve years, since the Jewel was purified, and Kikyo and Inuyasha have two kids; deep trouble was brewing from the west, though. The Panther Devas Tribe had run in defeat, ten years earlier, from Sesshomaru, and now Sesshomaru was looking for the Tetsaiga. Inside a fiery cave, Myoga asked, “What do you want me to do?” “Go to Inuyasha, and tell him he has the tomb. That'll be a start,” Totosai said. “Alright,” Myoga said, “I wonder how he's going to escape this time?” “Good question. The last time, he had demon powers, but this time... I don't know,” Totosai said. Myoga nodded, and hopped out the doorway.

Days later, Myoga arrived at the village, with which Kaede, Kikyo, and Inuyasha were in. Myoga went to find Inuyasha, starting at

the Sacred Tree. As Myoga was looking around the tree, a black-haired, ten year old boy in a priest outfit, with brown eyes, came upon Myoga. “Hey, look, we got a flea demon, Shinzo,” the boy said. “Really Shintaro?” a girl said.

The girl, who was a year younger, had on a priestess attire, and had black hair and eyes. “Where is he?” I can't tell who was here, now” Myoga said. “Hey, Mr. Flea, lose something?” Shinzo asked. Myoga looked up, and said, “I'm looking for someone, that came here twelve years ago, to change. Oh, my name's Myoga.” Shintaro said, “You're Myoga, huh! Come with us, we'll take you to our parents.” Myoga stared for a second, and Shinzo said, “According to Mom, Father did mention a Flea-Demon, named Myoga once before he knew about us.” “Oh okay,” Myoga said, hopping onto Shintaro's shoulder.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.