- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 11

 

Kouga's Fiancé

 

“Gram pa, I think I better go get Kouga,” Ayame said. “Alright, be careful, Ayame,” the large white wolf, said. As Ayame followed the trail, leading to Kouga, Kouga, Ginta, and Hakakaku, were heading towards a cave. “So, you chased it all the way here?” Ginta asked. “Yeah,” Kouga said, “Let's get it to the tribe leader.”

The three of them picked up the large boar, and headed towards the large den of wolves. When they finally arrived, Kouga said, “Here, take it.” Ginta and Hakakaku looked at him, and asked, “Kouga?” “You two stay with the pack,” Kouga said. He then went out the den.

“What's his problem?” Hakakaku asked. “Didn't you know?” the tribe leader behind

them asked, “He's engaged to marry the elder's grand-daughter.” “What?! When did that happen?” Ginta asked. “Yeah, he never said a word to us,” Hakakaku said. “Well, better eat up,” the leader said.

Outside, Kouga was watching the sunset, when a whirlwind appeared, over the hills. “Hey, Kouga,” Ayame said, jumping out of the whirlwind. “Alright, fairs fair,” Kouga said. “Then come on,” Ayame said. Kouga nodded, and followed Ayame, back to the Northern Territories.

Days later, Kouga and Ayame arrived at the Northern Mountains, where the elders were watching for them. After they arrived the preparations began. “I knew you were coming,” Kouga told Ayame. They walked up to Ayame's grandfather. “Then why were you looking at the sun?” Ayame asked. “I was waiting for you,” Kouga said. Ayame nodded.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.