- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 1

 

The Human Change

 

“Get out of my sight,” a bandaged man said, to a small spider demon, “I'd rather not become a demon.” “If so, do you really think you can escape from us, now?” the spider asked. “Kill me, if you want, but you're not taking my soul,” the bandaged man said. “So, be it,” the spider replied. The demons that were behind the red spider, in the cave, came forward, and killed the bandaged man.

At the same time, Inuyasha and Kikyo were on a grassy hill. “Me, a human?” Inuyasha asked. “Yes, it is true, you are ½ demon, but you are also ½ human. If the Jewel of 4 Souls, were used to turn you into a demon, it's powers would undoubtedly increase, but if it were used to turn you into a human, the Jewel would probably cease to exist,” Kikyo said. Inuyasha looked at the ground in thought. “At least think about it,” Kikyo said.

A few days later, Kikyo and Inuyasha were just coming back from Haori Island, and Inuyasha said, “Kikyo, I will become a human. So you won't have to fight anymore.” Kikyo said, “Are you sure?” The two were walking down a path, now. “Yeah, why wouldn't I be?” Inuyasha asked. “We'll do it at sunrise,” Kikyo said.

The following morning, Kikyo said to her sister, “Kaede, go back to sleep.” “Where are you going?” Kaede asked. “Just out,” Kikyo replied. Kaede nodded, turned over, and went back to sleep. Kikyo walked towards the Sacred Tree, with the Sacred Jewel, to where Inuyasha was waiting for her.

About 30 minutes later, a white light shot into the sky, from the tree, and disappeared. Inuyasha, who now had black hair and eyes, and fingernails, instead of claws, looked at Kikyo. Kikyo looked at him, and Inuyasha got up, off the ground. “Let's go,” Inuyasha said. “Where to?” Kikyo asked. “Well, everyone is going to find out one way or another, so let's start with you're younger sister,” Inuyasha said. The two of them left, holding hands.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.