- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters from Inuyasha show. Rumiko Takahashi is the one who owns them. I do not own Inuyasha fandom either (strange isn’t it?). This fan fiction is not a commercial project, and I am not making any money from writing it.

Warnings: M/F – Sesshomaru/Kagome, Yaoi (male x male) OC/OC.

Summary: A teen searches for Kagome. Who is he? What does he want? What is he hiding? And why the hell does he look like Sesshomaru?!

A/N 1: Naoe looks like 17 year old boy.

A/N 2: Sorry for making Inuyasha a fool.... I do not know why I wanted to make him so grumpy and stupid most of the time but he is cute in his own way.

A/N 3: I will be using a few Japanese words like:

          Hanyou – half-breed

          Youki – demonic power

          Youkai – demon

          Shikon no Tama – Well as all of you already know it’s a sacred jewel that Kagome has broken.

A/N 4: Sorry for the mistakes. I am not a native speaker, so please bear with it.


 

Chapter 2 On, to the Feudal Era…

 

“Naoe… Naoe, wake up.” Kagome tried to wake the soundly sleeping demon.

 

“Hn…” The youth stirred in the bed and his forehead furrowed a little. Then he sniffed the air as if checking for danger and when he made sure that everything is ok he turned to the other side, took the pillow he was lying on and put atop his head as if trying to stop the noises.

 

“Naoe, it’s time to get up.” Kagome stifled the giggle that was threatening to escape from her mouth.

 

The scene displayed before her eyes was truly a sight to behold. The teen was sprawled out on the narrow bed, his limbs entangled in the rumpled sheets and the pillow recklessly placed atop his head, making him headless. White strands of his silky hair spilled all over his torso, some even brushing the floor.  One hand was awkwardly thrown on the bed, while the other was bent at the elbow allowing his fingertips to just touch the floor. His legs were also in the most awkward positions Kagome had ever seen. All in all, the demon boy was a mess. Kagome noticed that Naoe was acting like a little, pampered kid. She even compared him with Sota, her brother.

 

“Naoe, do you hear me?” Kagome tried once again, smile playing across her lips.

 

“Not now… Give me five more minutes…” Naoe mumbled under his nose, the muffled sound coming from under the pillow.

 

‘Why the hell do I have to get up?’ Naoe thought angrily and pressed the pillow that was lying atop his head tighter in order to keep the noises away. ‘Wait. This voice belongs to a woman. Since when is there a woman in our house? Did father find a woman for himself?’ At the last thought Naoe shoot up in the bed, the pillow flying away from his face and with a soft thump landing on the wooden floor. The disoriented teen blinked a few times in order to adjust to the light that was flowing through the window and focused his sleepy eyes on Kagome.

 

“I thought you wanted a few more minutes.” The same voice reached Naoe’s ears but this time with a hint of sarcasm in it.

 

“Kagome?” Finally Naoe remembered where he was and what was going on. His cheeks heated up a notch. “I’m sorry, I… I didn’t mean to be a bother.”

 

“There is no need to apologize. You were tired and you needed a good rest.” Kagome smiled to the still sleepy guy who was now trying to entangle himself from the grip of the sheets that were restraining his movements. When he finished fumbling with the annoying material he stole a glance at the clock that was standing on the table and jumped out of the bed. “It’s already a quarter past one in the afternoon! Why didn’t you wake me earlier?!” The teen almost screamed, the sleep already gone from his eyes.

 

“Why?” Kagome asked him in a calm voice not paying any attention to the panicking boy. “I didn’t want to wake you up at all, but you know… to sleep until this hour… you surprised me.” The girl smiled and the teen flushed pink.

 

“I… I guess you are right. I must have been really tired…” The boy admitted and fidgeted from the embarrassment.

 

“Well, now that you are up, go and take a shower. When you are finished, come to the kitchen. I’ll make you something to eat.” Kagome winked to the demon teen and turned to leave. “Do you remember where the bathroom is?” When the guy nodded his head yes, she continued. “There you’ll find a towel, clothes that I left for you and everything else you might need.” When the instructions were given, she opened the door and left the room.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

 

Half an hour later, Naoe walked into the kitchen.

 

“Mmmm… Something smells really nice.” He smiled to Kagome, who was humming a happy tune that only she knew.

 

“Sit down, please.” She cast a glance at the youth who was standing halfway in the kitchen: his hair was tied into a braid that was a little damp from the recent shower he took. It hung down his back like a limp tail of a cat and Kagome almost giggled. His golden eyes were shining with happiness and something that was unknown to her. The teen was smiling in a relaxed and content way. The clothes the boy was wearing were brought from the feudal era and the robe really suited him. It was a dark blue, one-piece garment that was decorated with tiny sakura blossoms. Yes, Kagome had to admit that the outer kimono looked really stunning on the young demon. Under the outer robe he was wearing a sky blue inner robe, which made a perfect contrast with the outer one. To sum it all up, the demon looked stunning and when he suddenly grinned, the girl snapped out of her thoughts. “What? Did I say something wrong?” Kagome asked him.

 

“No, I’m just glad that I’m not Inuyasha.”

 

“Huh?” Kagome arched an eyebrow. “What do you mean?” She was confused at the statement, when the realization hit her. “Ah, I’m trying not to use it very often on him. But, well, he’s so stubborn that I have to.” She answered to the still smiling teen and blushed a soft pink. “I wasn’t even thinking when I offered you to ‘sit’ down. I guess I would have said it even in Inuyasha’s presence. Oh God… He would have surely been angry with me.” Kagome sighed and turned to Naoe once again. “Now, take a seat and eat.” She placed a bowl with rice, a plate with fish and a bowl of salad on the table.

 

When the teen sat down and took the chopsticks, Kagome also took a seat across from him and poured a cup of green tea for herself.

 

 They ate in silence.

 

When Kagome and Naoe finished eating it was already three in the afternoon. They got up from the table and decided to pack for the journey to the feudal era. Half an hour later, the demon boy and the young priestess were standing beside the old well and checking if they had all they needed.

 

“So, I think we took everything that’s necessary. Let’s go.” Kagome said after a short pause and took the green backpack in her right hand. She still couldn’t get used to the green colour of the bag. The old one, which was yellow, was already gone. On one trip to the Tanjō Mountains a demon attacked their traveling group and the poor bag was thrown on the ground in order to avoid the attack. Oh, but that wasn’t the biggest challenge for the bag, no. The demon launched a second attack when the first one didn’t succeed. That was when the backpack got in the way and the lowly demon ripped it with its claws. Of course, Inuyasha defeated the damned enemy and was standing with a satisfied smirk on his face. After seeing her favorite backpack (well at least what was left of it) she whipped the smirk off of Inuyasha’s face by ‘sitting’ the hanyou to the ground.

 

“Ok.” Naoe nodded to the girl and the girl snapped out of her thoughts.

 

Just as they were about to jump into the well, Kagome stopped. “Shit.”

 

Naoe looked at her with wide eyes. ‘My father said she never swore.’ He didn’t say it out loud, of course, but asked her if something was wrong.

 

“Well, yes, there is something very wrong.” Kagome frowned.

 

“What is it?” The teen was looking at her expectantly.

 

“Well, no-one can travel through the well except for me and Inuyasha. I can travel through the well because I have the jewel shards with me and Inuyasha can travel back and forth because he’s a half-demon, whom I released from the seal.” The girl explained to the confused demon.

 

“So?”

 

“You’re a demon. You can’t go through the well.” Kagome was sad. She promised the boy to take him to the feudal era and now she couldn’t keep the promise.’

 

However, she wasn’t expecting a reaction she got from the demon. He actually smiled! “There is no problem at all, Kagome. All you need to do is to give me one jewel shard. That’s all I need.”

 

“A shard?” Kagome stared at the white-haired boy with disbelieve and once again with distrust in her eyes. “You’re a demon! I won’t give it to you.” She frowned slightly and shook her head ‘no’.

 

“So you do not trust me.” Naoe said matter-of-factly but still arched his silver eyebrow in question.

 

“I do!” The phrase escaped her lips even though she was lying. Well, she did believe in him but some quiet voice was still nagging her about him being a demon and therefore not trustful.

 

“No, you don’t.” Naoe dropped his head and exhaled a sigh that he was holding.

 

“Naoe, if I give you the shard you will get obsessed.” Kagome said almost in a motherly tone.

 

“I won’t get obsessed or possessed by it.” The teen grounded.

 

“But I have seen so many times how…”

 

“Are you going to do it or not? Decide, woman.” Naoe snapped. He was so close to going to the feudal era and now Kagome didn’t trust him because of some stupid jewel shard! He was getting annoyed.

 

Kagome was stunned. The tone the boy had used and the expression that was displayed on Naoe’s face was that of annoyance. He even said “woman” and not Kagome. And his voice and tone… One moment Kagome thought she had heard Sesshomaru speaking! How could it be?

 

Naoe breathed in some air, this way calming his nerves, and fixed his golden pools on the girl. “Look, Kagome, all I am asking of you is to trust me. Is it so hard to do?”

 

“No.” She lowered her head and handed him a jewel shard. “Here, take it.” She was angry at herself. She had just given a jewel shard to a demon. If he goes berserk she is going to suffer a lot… When the shard becomes tainted the demon will… Urgh…

 

The boy took the shard from Kagome’s palm and twirled it between his fingers. When Kagome lifted her head she gasped. The shikon no tama shard did not change its color. It was still purified. How could this be?! The shard had to react to his touch. Kagome was still holding her outstretched hand too stunned to notice. Of course she was relieved that the teen didn’t run wild but she was so stunned that her mouth was slightly ajar.

 

“Can we go now?” Naoe smiled to the stunned girl before him.

 

“How?” She breathed at last.

 

“Huh? How what?” The demon asked her even though a little smile bloomed on his lips.

 

“How can you hold it and the shard is still purified?”

 

“Well,” Naoe smiled to Kagome. “This is a secret, which I cannot tell you either.” He winked and headed towards the well. “What now? Do I have to jump down there?”

 

“Yeah.” Kagome recovered from her shock and climbed onto the border of the well.

 

“Let me take this.” Naoe lifted a hand towards her bag.

 

“Thanks.” The girl smiled and handed it to the demon-boy. When he took it, they jumped inside the well and blue light consumed them.

 

While floating in the blue light that was carrying them to the feudal era, Kagome took the opportunity to think about her companion. The boy was strange. No. He was mysterious. All full-blooded demons had their birth markings and he didn’t. Kagome somehow knew that he was an inu-youkai. She didn’t know for sure but her intuition was screaming Inu, and that was it.  But then again… Inuyasha and Sesshomaru were the only Inu demons in the whole world. Could it be that he was Inuyasha’s son? No… She shook her head. Inuyasha is a hanyou and Naoe is a demon. He couldn’t be Inuyasha’s. But what if in the future he had found some demoness and had made her his mate? No! Kagome shook her head. He likes me! Or does he like Kikyo? Ahhhh!!!!! She didn’t want to think about Inuyasha having a mate! Ok… next one... Sesshomaru’s son? Kagome giggled. There was no way the boy was Sesshomaru’s son. She shook her head and dismissed the still nagging thought of Sesshomaru being Naoe’s father.

 

The blue light disappeared and the two figures found themselves on the solid bottom of the bone-eaters well. Kagome looked up and saw blue sky hovering above their heads.

 

 “Welcome to the feudal era, Naoe.” Kagome smiled to the youkai standing beside her.

 

“Yeah.” The boy was standing still; his head was tilted upwards and his golden pools were watching the clear blue sky above.

 

“Naoe?” Kagome called out to the thoughtful demon.

 

“Hn?”

 

“Let’s go up!” She smiled and took the boy by his hand. The teen blushed.

 

“Yeah.” He then scooped the girl in his hands bridal style and effortlessly jumped out of the well.

 

Kagome was so surprised at the sudden move that she only eeped and found herself clinging to the young demon when he flew out of the well.

 

Once they landed on the soft grass Naoe put her down and noticed how the girl scooted a bit further from him. Her cheeks flushed.

 

“Sorry, maybe I shouldn’t have…”

 

“No, no! It’s ok… I was just surprised when you moved so fast. And… well, you are a demon and to tell the truth I do not quite trust you yet… ” She ended the sentence almost in a whisper.

 

“Hn…” Was the only sound she heard from the demon.

 

“I like the smell of the forest.” Kagome tried to divert the conversation.

 

“Yeah. I missed it.”

 

“Missed it? What do you mean? I thought you are from the future.” Now kagome was once again wide eyed. Did the boy slip and said something to expose himself?

 

“Yes, I am. However, I was born in the feudal era.”

 

“What?”

 

Naoe smiled. “I’m a demon and I’m about six hundred years old.”

 

“Six hundred?” Kagome shouted in astonishment. “Does that mean you were born in this time? Wait you’ve just said that you were born in the feudal era! How… When…?”

 

“Kagome!” The voice in the distance reached their ears and to Naoes relief interrupted Kagome’s thinking. Damn the girl was thinking too much. He needed to be more careful. “Kagome! Where the hell have you been? It’s been two days since you’ve left!” The red-clad figure emerged from the near bushes and finally noticed that Kagome was not alone. “Eh? Who is this jerk with you?” Inuyasha sniffed the air. Suddenly his expression changed and he reached for the hilt of Tessaiga. “You bastard, get away from Kagome!”

 

Naoe was calmly watching Inuyasha’s change of moods and did nothing. He glanced at the girl beside him and once again fixed his eyes on the angry hanyou in front of him.

 

“Inuyasha, he’s with me. There is no need to be…” Kagome didn’t get the chance to finish the sentence.

 

“That bastard, he’s a demon! He’s going to kill you!” Inuyasha didn’t listen to the word the girl was saying.

 

“Inuyasha, he is not going to kill me.”

 

“Does he have a shard?”

 

One moment Kagome was speechless.

 

“Yes, he does. I…”

 

“Where is it?!” The half-breed growled out.

 

“Umm…” Kagome looked at now pretty much confused demon who twirled the jewel shard between his fingers. “In his hand… But I ga-…”

 

“Ok!” Inuyasha lunged forward, ready to attack Naoe. He was still the same Inuyasha Naoe remembered.

 

“Inuyasha, SIT!”

 

There was a loud BOOM and a deep hole appeared on the ground with Inuyasha inside of it. After a few seconds an angry voice reached Kagome’s ears.

 

“What was that for?” Sputtering the dirt from his mouth Inuyasha barked out at the girl.

 

“It’s because you’re not listening to what I am saying!” Kagome grounded. “Inuyasha, this is Naoe.” She introduced the demon boy to her companion. “He is a demon and he came from the future. He is not from my time. He is from even more distant future.” Kagome patiently told to the now sitting Inuyasha and glaring daggers at the demon.

 

 “Keh! I don’t give a damn what his name is or where he had come from.”

 

“Inuyasha! Be polite!” Kagome crossed her hands on her chest.

 

“Keh!”

 

“Inuyasha, do you want to hear it again?”

 

“Stupid wench, He is a demon, he can kill yo-…”

 

“Sit! Sit! SIT!” A few more boom’s and Inuyasha was helplessly twitching in a deep hole his own body had made. “Urgh… You are so stubborn, Inuyasha!”

 

“Well, let’s go, Naoe.” Kagome turned to the guy, who was standing rooted to the spot, not moving an inch, and smiled. “Do not mind him; he is always like that…” Kagome sighed. “He will get used to you one day. He just needs some time.”

 

“Um… Yeah, I just pity him a little.” He said still looking at the poor guy lying deep inside a hole. “So where are we going?” He finally lifted his eyes back to the girl and noticed her showing to one direction.

 

“There is a village we are staying in with my friends. So we will go there and meet with them.”

 

“Oh, you mean Kaede’s village?”

 

“Yes.” Kagome smiled and the curiosity rose once again. “So you do know about the village too. You are an interesting guy. The more I learn about you, the more confused I get.”

 

“Hn…” The teen fidgeted a little and started walking towards the direction Kagome had shown. “I think your friends are coming to greet you.” After a moment of silent walking Naoe informed the girl.

 

Just as he said those words a small creature emerged from the bushes shouting Kagome’s name and jumped on her shoulder.

 

“Kagome!!! I missed you!”

 

“Shippo… I missed you too.” She smiled to the small fox demon and turned to the same direction Shippo had come from. She then saw Miroku and Sango coming towards them.

 

“Kagome-sama, you’re back.” Monk’s voice reached the girl’s ears. “And who is your companion?” He was curiously eying the unknown demon standing beside Kagome. The monk was cautious and didn’t let his guard down.

 

“My name is Naoe.” The boy introduced himself and bowed to the monk. “It’s nice to meet you, Miroku.”

 

“You’re a demon, right?” The man asked the boy even though he knew the answer. “And how do you know my name?”

 

“Yes, I am.” Came a soft replay to the first question and before he could answer the second one Kagome spoke first.

 

“He’s from the future.”

 

“I see…” Now there was a confused look on Miroku’s face. “I thought you said that there were no demons in your era.” Now Miroku and Sango were standing near the pair from the future and curiously eying the demon.

 

“Well, it seems that there are… Maybe…” She looked up at Naoe when a strange thought came to her mind. “Naoe, are there demons in my time? If you are from the future that is even further from mine so there must be, right?”

 

The boy tilted his head and some silver strands slipped from behind his pointed ear. The soft breeze caught them and started playing with the unruly locks. “Yes.” The teen caught the naughty strands that were now dancing in front of his face, and tucked them back in place. “The ones who are left are hiding their youki, so it’s very hard to notice them. They are living among the humans, masking their presence.”

 

“Oh… But why didn’t Inuyasha feel their youki?” Kagome questioned the boy further.

 

“Well, as I have told you before, the demons have learned how to hide their youki. Now even some demons can’t detect their own kin. I guess it was impossible for a half-demon to sniff them out.”

 

“Oh…” Kagome repeated the word and a thoughtful look appeared on her face.

 

“Well, speaking of Inuyasha, where is he? I thought he went to meet you?” Miroku interrupted the silence that was now stretching into a long one.  

 

“Ugh… He was just like always… And when he saw that Naoe was with me…” The girl shook her head. “Well, you can imagine what happened next…”

 

“Oh.” A knowing expression appeared on the faces.

 

Exactly at that time there was a soft rustle of leaves behind them and the red dressed figure entered the area where the small group was standing. His eyes narrowed at the demon, known as Naoe, but he said nothing; just a small growl escaped his lips.

 

“Come on, Inuyasha, he’s not an enemy. Yes, he is a demon and I’m still unsure about all the things but he is not a bad guy here.” Kagome tried to console the still huffing half-demon, who was now dusting his red robe.

 

“Keh, whatever”

 

Naoe was standing a little bit further from the ‘family’ and wondering how Kagome was able to cope with Inuyasha, when all of a sudden he tensed. This slight movement attracted the attention of the small group.

 

“Is something wrong, Naoe?” Kagome frowned in concern. The boy was alert for some reason and she knew that something was wrong.

 

“Fath-…” Suddenly Naoe stopped, his eyes slightly widening, face becoming red.

 

“What?” Kagome asked not sure what the boy had just said.

 

“I mean… I wanted to say…” Naoe stammered. “Far away… Well, not far away… The demon is coming towards us.” He finished in a rush. God, that was a close call, he will have to be more careful from now on.

 

“Sesshomaru!” At last Inuyasha smelled his half-brother and leaped to his fighting stance a low growl forming in his throat.

 

“What?” Kagome panicked a little, eyes going wide. She scooted to where Sango was standing and took the bow and arrows the demon slayer had brought her.

 

“That bastard! What does he want?” Inuyasha put his clawed hand on the hilt of Tessaiga and waited for the demon Lord to show up.

 

A few seconds later, a ball of bright energy appeared in front of the small group and a tall figure formed out of it.

 

“Sesshomaru, what do you want?” Inuyasha growled almost immediately.

 

“My, my, Inuyasha, aren’t you too hasty?” Sesshomaru’s cold voice sent shivers down the spines.

 

“Keh!”

 

“Sadly, I’m not here to fight you, Inuyasha.” His gaze slid towards Naoe and the boy gulped.  “I felt a strong aura that I have never felt before, so came to investigate.” His gaze did not leave the teenager standing at the back of Inuyasha’s group. “Who are you?” An icy voice inquired the demon boy.

 

“My Lord,” Naoe bowed to the stoic demon and went to stand in front of the group. “My name is Naoe.” He introduced himself locking his golden pools with a pair matching his. “I mean no harm. I came here from the future.”

 

Kagome and the others watched the exchange between the two demons. Even Inuyasha looked a bit intrigued by the interaction that was happening in front of him.

 

“Future? What is your purpose here?” The demon lord inquired. His face betrayed no emotion, even though he was shocked to learn that the boy before him was from the future.

 

“Yes. I came here in order to take care of some things. In my opinion they are necessary to be handled.” The teenager told Sesshomaru his purpose without lowering his eyes. “I came here so I can do what I need to do. I can assure you, that my appearance will not affect your time, at lest not in a bad way. I have the same enemy as you do and I’m going to kill him. It’s Naraku and he must pay for the evil deeds he had done.”

 

“Hn… I see. There is one more question.”

 

“Yes, my lord?”

 

“How come you are an inu-demon? Inuyasha and I are the last ones from the Inu clan.”

 

The whole group fell silent looking from one demon to the other in a silent wonder. Kagome held her breath while waiting for an answer and her face was glowing with the Ha! I knew it! expression.

 

“Ah! Enough of this! I’m bored here!” Inuyasha couldn’t stand the conversation any longer and lunged at his half-brother. However, before he could reach his target he heard Kagome’s angry voice.

 

“Sit!” The boy plunged into the ground. Kagome couldn’t believe that the hanyou was so stupid… At such an important moment, to suddenly lounge at Sesshomaru… She shook her head.

 

“I’m really sorry, my lord, I cannot answer your question.” Naoe finally answered Sesshomaru’s question. “If I do, I can affect the future.” Naoe bowed politely and waited for the response.

 

“I see.” Sesshomaru nodded his head. If he couldn’t tell him the reason, that meant that he was somehow connected to him or Inuyasha. “One more question: are you staying with them?” The demon lord eyed the small, indicating what he meant by them.

 

“Yes, I am planning to.” Naoe stole a glance at Kagome and her friends as if asking for their permission to stay. When he saw Kagome smile encouragingly he nodded. “Yes, I am staying with them.”

 

“I see…” Was the short reply from Sesshomaru.

 

“No, you are not!” Finally Inuyasha looked up from the crater and narrowed his eyes at the youth.

 

“Inuyasha!” Kagome snapped at the angry hanyou.

 

“What?! He is not coming with us!” Inuyasha turned to face Kagome.

 

“He is!” The girl protested. “I was the one who decided to take him with me to the feudal era! I’m responsible for him and I will take care of him!” Kagome frowned at the red-clad figure, which was becoming even grumpier.

 

“Keh! You say you will take care of him?! YOU?” The half-demon emphasized the last word. “You are not even capable to take care of yourself and now you say you will protect this whelp?!” He lifted his index finger to point at the young demon.

 

“What?!” Kagome was left speechless.

 

“You heard what I said!” Inuyasha huffed and crossed his arms on his chest.

 

“Are you saying that I can’t defend myself?” Now Kagome’s eyes were sparkling with anger.

 

“Yes! You are…”

 

Naoe sweat dropped. God, are they always like that?

 

The rest of the group was thinking something according those lines as well, just it was formed not as a question but was stated as a yes, they are at it again. The only one, who was standing without any expression, except for bored one, was Sesshomaru, the cold lord of the West.

 

“You are a suspicious character” Sesshomaru interrupted everyone’s thoughts by addressing Naoe, and now the whole group’s attention was focused on him once again. “If you are staying with the half-breed’s group, then this Sesshomaru will stay as well.”

 

Naoe was startled by this statement and his heart skipped a beat. Miroku, Sango and Shippo were all wide eyed at the declaration and the two that were fighting with their words, now stopped in the middle of the sentence and was staring at the Lord of the West as if he had grown a second head.

 

“What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why all of a sudden you want to join my group?” Inuyasha spat to his half brother.

 

“I do not have to explain myself, hanyou.” An icy glare fell on the half-breed.

 

“Keh! No-one is going to join my group! NO-ONE!” Inuyasha readied his sword and positioned himself in a fighting stance and glared daggers at the two demons who wanted to join the group. He growled and was about to pounce on Sesshomaru when he was ‘sat’ to the ground.

 

“Well, what can I say… Welcome to our group.” Kagome giggled nervously and bowed to the demon lord who accepted the greeting with almost unnoticeable nod.

 

“Our small group is certainly becoming a big one.” Sango smiled at her friends her eyes lingering on the new members of the pack.

 

“Well, let’s go shard hunting!” Kagome announced and started walking towards the forest.

 

When no-one saw, Sesshomaru smirked at the young priestess and started walking after her. The rest of the group following. The only one, who stayed behind, was the red-dressed figure lying on the ground and cursing…


TBC...