- Text Size +
 

Ch.4 Oh, Great…He’s Loose”

 

Day 3

Inuyasha had followed the group silently through the trees for a whole day. He wasn’t sure why, but he was extremely jealous. Not for Stitch, but for Sesshomaru. That was his brother! Why should Inuyasha share his brother, even though he hated him and wanted to kill him?

 

Sesshomaru wasn’t stupid. He knew Inuyasha was following him. He smelled Inuyasha’s scent all over Stitch, but pretended to ignore it. He stopped the group to rest by some trees. Jaken wandered off, wanting to be alone to rant and rave to himself.

“Oh, I can’t stand that little…that little…monstrosity! I can’t imagine why Lord Sesshomaru is so fond of it! I ought to destroy that little runt with my staff!” Jaken yelled, holding the Staff of Two Heads high in the air.
He shrieked when his precious item was yanked out of his scaly hands. He looked up to see Stitch, perched high in the tree.

“Oh, you little monster! Give me that back!” Jaken demanded.

Stitch flipped himself on his head, put his bottom in the air and shook it tauntingly.

“Ooh-hoo!” He teased.

Jaken shrieked at the obscenity.

“Why you little…I’ll come up there and pound some respect into that fat skull of yours!”

Jaken eagerly tried to shimmy up the tree, but when ever he got close, Stitch bopped him in the head with the staff. Jaken was losing patience.

“COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!”

Stitch lay on his back and flipped his tongue out. It dropped over his nose and a long, slimy string of spit dripped down to Jaken’s head. Jaken screamed and jumped back. Stitch slurped the saliva back into his mouth and laughed.

“That’s disgusting!” Jaken shouted.

Stitch laughed again and shoved the staff into his mouth. He started knawing away at the head of the man. Finally, Jaken broke down into tears.

“Stop! You slimy little trog! LORD SESSHOMARU!” He sobbed.

Sesshomaru looked over his shoulder casually.

“That little monstrosity is chewing on the Staff of 2 Heads! And he drooled on my head, Master!”

Sesshomaru couldn’t help but chuckle at Stitch’s antics. He looked away from Jaken.

“Let him have it, Stitch.” Sesshomaru said quietly.

Stitch did what he was told. It wasn't necessarily his fault that Jaken didn’t catch it and it landed on his head with a sickening crack. Jaken got up, cradling his sore cranium. It didn’t help the soreness when Stitch leapt out of the tree and landed on the pulsating lump. Stitch bounced from the lump and landed perfectly on Sesshomaru’s shoulder. He turned and looked at the very angry Jaken.

“You’re a vile little savage!” Jaken yelled, shaking his fist.

Stitch smiled. “Also cute and fluffy!”