- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Title is a parody of the Elvis movie "Blue Hawaii"
 

Ch.2 Blue Japan”

Day 1

There was a long, uncomfortable silence. Everybody just stared at the odd blue creature. Stitch looked around. He didn’t know any of these people, and Lilo wasn’t with them. He slowly got down on all fours.

“Uh…bark! Bark!”

Sango smiled. “Kagome, when did you get a…umm…dog?”

Kagome shook her head. “I didn’t.”

Miroku examined Stitch carefully. “I don’t think it’s a dog.”

“What is it then?” Sango asked.

“I’ll tell you what it is!” Inuyasha hissed. “It’s a demon!”

Inuyasha quickly unsheathed Tetsusaiga. Stitch backed up slowly. He was frightened. He didn’t understand a word these people were saying, and now one of them was threatening him with a sword. He didn’t know what to do. Kagome stepped to his rescue.

“Inuyasha! He’s not hurting anyone! He’s so small.” Kagome picked Stitch up and held up to Inuyasha. “See? Look how cute the puppy is!”

Inuyasha stared at the little blue thing. Stitch flicked his tongue out and jammed it up his own nose. He smacked his lips together and slobbered. Inuyasha shuddered.

“It’s disgusting. Put it down, Kagome before you get a disease!”

Kagome rolled her eyes. She pulled Stitch close to her body and began stroking his head, totally ignoring Inuyasha’s demands.

“I think we should heed Inuyasha’s warning, Kagome. We really don’t know if that demon is dangerous or not.” Miroku said.

“Why are you guys giving this little guy such a hard time? Shippo is a demon. Kirara is a demon, and they’re harmless.”

Kagome held Stitch up and smiled at him. “You wouldn’t hurt anybody, would you, little guy?”

Stitch didn’t know how to respond to the girl’s language. He did the best he could.

“Isa bisa bah?”

Kagome shrieked and dropped Stitch on his head to run and hide behind Inuyasha.

“It talked!” She squealed.

Inuyasha cocked back his sword. Everybody backed up. It was the end for the little blue demon.

WIND SCAR!”

The attack hit Stitch perfectly. There was an explosion and a cry. Inuyasha smiled to himself. His celebration was quickly cut short when the smoke began to clear. Stitch was unharmed, and now, he was mad. The group gasped.

“It didn’t hurt it at all!” Shippo pointed out.

A low growl came up in Stitch’s throat. Lilo wasn’t here and he wasn’t home. An old feeling came over him. His destructive programming had taken effect. The group watched as the creature grew another set of arms. Antennae sprouted from his head and spikes poked out of his back. He leapt on a rock, making sure everyone could see him.

MEEGA NALAKWEESTA!” He shouted, ending with a maniacal laugh.

Inuyasha turned to Miroku. “My wind scar won’t work! Use your wind tunnel!”

Miroku jumped back. “Now way! I don’t want that thing in my wind tunnel! Try wind scar again.”

“I told you already! It won’t…”

“Inuyasha! Look out!” Kagome shouted, but it was too late.

Stitch kicked Inuyasha in the face, knocking him to the ground. Stitch then snatched up the Tetsusaiga and took off into the trees. Inuyasha got up, bewildered.

“That hurt!”

“It must be stronger then it looks.” Sango said.

Kagome walked over to Inuyasha slowly.

“Umm…Inuyasha?”

“What?”

“The blue thing kinda ran off with Tetsusaiga.”

WHAT?” Inuyasha jumped up frantically. “I’M GONNA KILL THAT DAMN LITTLE ABOMINATION!”

While Inuyasha raved, Sango and Miroku noticed that Shippo was nowhere to be found.

“Inuyasha.” Miroku said.

Inuyasha glanced up, agitated. “What now?”

“Shippo is gone too.” Sango said.

Inuyasha scanned the trees. Kagome looked around the bushes.

“Where could he be?” She asked.

----------------------------------------------

Once he felt safe, Stitch stopped running. He held out the sword and looked it over. He snarled and began chewing on the blade. Yes, he planned on returning the sword…but in little tiny pieces. He laughed at his idea.

Shippo hopped through the trees, searching for the little demon that stole Tetsusaiga. A thought crossed Shippo’s mind.

Wait a minute! If that thing were a demon, it wouldn’t have been able to touch the Tetsusaiga! Whatever it is, I seriously don’t think it’s a demon.

Shippo stopped when he heard a snarl. He followed the sound and found Stitch, knawing away at Tetsusaiga’s blade. Shippo gasped and leapt from the tree.

“No! Stop!”

Stitch stopped when he heard the tiny voice. He looked up to see Shippo. Stitch dropped the sword and retracted his extra arms, his spikes and his antenna. No matter what, he would never hurt a child, even if it had a big, fluffy tail.

Shippo approached the creature cautiously.

“Please, don’t break Tetsusaiga.” Shippo pleaded.

Stitch tilted his head. “Gaba?”

Shippo shook his head. “I don’t understand you.”

Stitch couldn’t understand Shippo either. He didn’t want to, but Stitch had no choice. He whistled.

“Hola.” He said.

Shippo just stood there. Stitch tried again.

“Oi?” He said in Portuguese.

Again, Shippo stared blankly. Stitch growled in frustration and whistled again.

“Hallo.” He spat in German.

Judging by Shippo’s blank stares, Stitch tried again and again. Finally, he found it. (Conversations will be translated into English.)

“Ha…he…Hi.” Stitch stammered.

Shippo smiled. “I understood that! Hello.”

Stitch wagged his little stubby tail. “My name Stitch.”

Shippo extended his hand. “My name’s Shippo.”

Stitch grabbed the boys’ hand, picked him up off the ground and shook him about vigorously. Shippo laughed.

“Wow! You really are strong! Now that we understand each other, I really should tell you. Breaking that sword would mean death to me and all my friends. You see, Inuyasha turns into a demon whenever he’s separated from the Tetsusaiga. And when he does turn demon, he goes on a killing spree. So, you see, Stitch, you really need to bring back Inuyasha’s sword, okay?”

Stitch thought for a moment, then nodded.

“Okay.”

Stitch grabbed the sword and slumped over. He motioned for Shippo to climb onto his back.

Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, and Miroku’s voice rang out through the forest, calling Shippo.

“Look! There he is!” Sango shouted.

Stitch landed 10 feet away from the others. Shippo jumped off his back.

“Inuyasha, I think Stitch has something to tell you.”

Sango and Kagome looked at each other.

“Stitch? Is that his name?” They asked in unison.

Shippo nodded. Inuyasha walked up to the little monster.

“So, ‘Stitch’. What do you got to say to me?”

Stitch held out the Tetsusaiga. Inuyasha knelt down to take it. Just as his fingers were about to touch it, Stitch snatched it back and, with all his might, cracked Inuyasha in the head with the handle.

“Uchaba kuchiba!” He yelled before dropping the sword in Inuyasha’s hands.

“I think he said that he doesn’t want you to attack him with it again!” Shippo giggled.

Inuyasha got up slowly, rubbing his bruised skull. He looked at Tetsusaiga.

“What the-…He’s been chewing on it!” He yelled, cradling the beat-up blade.

While Inuyasha whined over his sword, Shippo was busy explaining to the others that Stitch wasn’t a demon.

“Well, if he’s not a demon, what is he?” Sango asked.

The group looked over at Stitch.

“Meela alien.” Stitch said.

Inuyasha grunted. “Don’t listen to it. It’s a demon.”

Stitch growled at Inuyasha.

“Stitch naga demon! Meela alien!” Stitch argued.

YOU’RE A DEMON!” Inuyasha shouted.

Stitch didn’t have the patience for the stubborn idiot. He grabbed Inuyasha by the leg and flung him into a tree.

“MEELA ALIEN, STUPIDHEAD!”