- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Title: Sheer Cruelty

Subtitle: Six items or less

Author: Hairann

Theme: 50 Ways to Torture a Taiyoukai by Danyealle-sama.

Genre: Humor

Rating: M

Warnings: Not to be taken seriously. This one is rated M for lime goodness.

Word Count: 644

Today was not supposed to be like this. I should be home with her. She should be naked, withering beneath my hungry advances. Moaning broken attempts at my name as my eager fingers sends her flesh ablaze, my hot breath against her skin leaving a trail of goosebumps. I would run my hands down her soft, silky skin inciting a wanton moan from her lips, spurring me on further. My tongue, I should be dragging across the rise of her chest while my fingers began their trek south.

At this very moment she should be squirming beneath my heated flesh as her cries of pleasure excite me to the brink of madness. Right now, a passionate, breathtaking kiss that goes on for an eternity, leaving us panting when it is finished. Her nails digging into my back, creating deep, red lines as she drags them down my pale skin. This moment, this perfect, long awaited moment in time, we become one. The sensations of her surrounding me completely, almost enough to send me over the edge.

But I hold on, no way it is going to be over that quick this time, not our first time. No, our first time will be an experience she will never forget. It will leave her begging for more even though she is completely satisfied. Leave her anticipating the second round, and there of course would be one. Perhaps a third. We will have to wait and see. This is exactly what I would currently be doing, had I not forgotten one thing.

Now I realize my mind was on other things today, but who forgets to bring protection knowing tonight, without a doubt, would be the first night with the woman you love? And while we are at it, who stops just when things were getting good, just a moment before we were to become one for the first time, because they are worried about getting pregnant to soon.

None of this is really the problem though. There is store close by that sells what I need. It should be simple, get it, get out. Not complicated really. Even a six items or less check out to speed up my trip. But it would seem that the elderly lady in front of me can not count. She has quite easily a dozen items on the belt currently. And just to make my day that much better, she is counting it out in change. Just my luck tonight.

Fighting the urge to growl at her, or possibly kill her as that option is looking better by the minute, I watch as she loses track for the second time before the cashier finally takes over the counting. A few more minutes and 'hallelujah' it is my turn. Ignoring the horrible attempt to entice me as she scanned the box, I quickly pay and take off, passing the elderly woman making her way back, grumbling about a mistake on her receipt.

Only a few blocks from home, I take off at full speed and am soon throwing open my front door. It is not long before I am opening the bedroom door and pulling my shirt over my head, ready to pick back up where we had left off. Only one problem...The currently sleeping woman in my bed. Sighing audibly, I make my way over to her still form, hoping my soft footsteps might wake her up. Seeing no movement, I leaned down and kissed her lightly on the temple. “Good night Kagome,” I whispered against her ear before making my way to my side of the bed.

Finishing undressing, I climbed under the covers and pulled her body flush against my own. Fighting the urge to wake her when she looks so peaceful, I closed my golden eyes with one thought running through my mind...'Some wedding night.'