- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the late post, we've been having Internet and phone problems.

 

Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 9

 

Follow the Leader

 

A few seconds later, Kohaku and Kirara landed, and Kohaku got off Kirara. Inuyasha looked at Kagashe, and asked, "Why did you leave with Kirara?" "I had to find out exactly what it is that I kept noticing," Kagashe said. "I don't care don't you know you could have been killed?" Inuyasha said, with his temper rising. "Well it was Shippo who suggested it to me some time ago," Kagashe said. "Good!" Inuyasha said, "Wait what is Kohaku doing here?" "I get the feeling he escaped from Naraku. He said he wanted Naraku dead," Kagashe said, "But don't take my word for it." Kohaku looked at Sango, and said, "Sango?" "Kohaku do you remember me?" Sango asked. "How could I not, we're siblings," Kohaku said.

Hours later, everyone was sitting down, talking to Kohaku, and Sanku suddenly said, "So, you remember what happened?" Kohaku nodded, and Inuyasha said, "Let's all get some sleep, it'll be three hours till sunrise." Kagashe looked at Inuyasha and then the floor she was sitting on. Shippo sat down next to her, after walking over to her. "Yes, he does miss her, even if it doesn't look like it," Shippo said. Kagashe nodded, turned to the corner, and fell asleep.

Two days later, everyone was looking for a large beaver that was terrorizing a village. As they passed an oak tree, in a forest, Kagashe stopped. "Kagashe?" Inuyasha asked. Kagashe turned right and said, "Its coming from that direction." Kagashe headed in the direction she pointed at, and Shippo followed. Everyone else followed Shippo. "What is she following?" Inuyasha asked, while running. "She must be following a shard," Shippo said. "How can you be sure?" Inuyasha asked. "She's been sensing something on and off for awhile. Probably what led her to Kohaku in the first place," Shippo said.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.