- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 8

 

Shanaru's Entrance

 

Back at the village, Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, and Sanku were battling the demons when Inuyasha said, "Man, there's no end to this; what's going on?" "I'll tell you what's going on," Kagashe said. Inuyasha turned, and hollered, at Kagashe over the fight, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" "Sorry, it took longer than I thought," Kagashe said. "So, what's going on?" Shippo asked. "Oh it seems that what Sanku said earlier was correct," Kagashe said. "Uh... what do you mean?" Shippo asked.

All of a sudden, Kohaku who was standing behind Kagashe got on top of Kirara who was in her large saber-tooth cat form, headed towards Sango, and killed an entire line of demons, which had thrown Sango. Miroku caught Sango. She looked up at Kohaku. "Kohaku?!" Sango yelled. "Does that answer your question?" Kagashe said to Shippo. Kagashe picked up a bow and arrow as Kohaku was battling the demons. Kagashe said, "Well, don't just stand there, help him." Kagashe went to help Kohaku and using the bow and arrow that was near a house, she destroyed some of the demons.

While Inuyasha's team was battling demons, in the west, Toran, of the Panther Devas, was talking to Sesshomaru, when she asked, "Have you seen Shanaru?" "No!" Sesshomaru said. Jaken said, "I saw somebody in white going east, though I don't know who." Sesshomaru looked at Jaken, and said, "You're sure?" "Aye milord," Jaken said. "Jaken, you take Rin and Ah-Un to the castle," Sesshomaru said, "Toran, I will find Shanaru, if you go it may be 500 years before any of us see Shanaru." "Alright, I'll keep an eye out for any Naraku goons," Toran said. Sesshomaru left, and Toran, Rin, Jaken, and Ah-Un headed to the castle.

Back at the village that Inuyasha's team was at, Inuyasha had just used the Adamant Barrage, when a lightning fast whip of light destroyed most of the demons. Those that were left went to attack the fourteen year old boy. The boy wore a white kimono, had a crescent moon on his forehead, with two marroon stripes on each side of his face, freezing blue eyes, and silver hair; he also had a brown, blue, and orange belt, and brown shoes, with armor over the kimono. The demons that were attacking , were killed by the demon boy with ice poison.

Seconds later, Sesshomaru showed up. "Shanaru!" Sesshomaru said. the boy turned and went over to him, and they left. "Who was that boy?" Inuyasha asked. "You didn't notice the markings, did you?" Shippo asked, "I'll bet the boy is Sesshomaru's son," Shippo said. "That was uncle Sesshomaru?" Kagashe asked. "Yep," Shippo said.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.