- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There wasn't a pg, so I had to use the next leval.

Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 2

 

Kagome’s Decision

“So how many days do you have left?” Miroku asked. “They gave me two days to pack,” Kagome said, looking down. The next day, Kagome and Inuyasha were under the sacred tree, and Kagome said, “Inuyasha will you come over tonight?” Inuyasha nodded and Kagome went to the well.

After leaving the tree, Inuyasha noticed Sango, and he asked, “Sango, why did you…” “Inuyasha, listen I know you wouldn’t notice it, but from the look on her face last night, Kagome wants you to come onto her,” Sango said. “Huh!? How much closer can I get? I mean if I do then…” Inuyasha said. Sango cut him off by saying, “Then what are you waiting for, go for it. Honestly I do envy how close you two are so, be glad that she wants you to.” Sango said the last part to give Miroku ideas, who was hiding in the bushes nearby. “Come on, Miroku, I know you’re over there,” Sango said. Miroku quickly got out of the bushes, and followed Sango back to the village.

Later that night, Shippo came into Kaede’s hut, and asked, “Hey where’s Inuyasha?” “I think he went to the well,” Miroku said. “Hmm… I wonder if he is going to take my advice,” Sango wondered. “If it was a couple of years ago, I’d say no, but now it’s a strong possibility,” Miroku said. “What are you two talking about?” Shippo asked. “Nothing, nothing at all,” Miroku said. “Huh?!” Shippo said. When they didn’t answer, he shrugged and sat down in a corner. “You know Kagome actually slept right beside Inuyasha last night,” Shippo said, “I wonder what’s up.”

At that point Lady Kaede came in. “Shippo did ye not notice the box Kagome had last night?” Lady Kaede asked. Shippo said, “Uh… box?” “They’re fate was sealed, before they came to us,” Lady Kaede said.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the well, Inuyasha was in Kagome’s room waiting for her. Not long after he arrived, Kagome came in. “See you tomorrow, good night Souta,” Kagome said. “Okay, night sis,” Souta said, who had Buyo on his back. Kagome turned around, and Inuyasha asked, “Is what Sango said true? I mean do you really want me to come onto you?” Kagome looked at him in shock, and said, “Was it that obvious?”

When Kagome finally got a hold of herself, she said, “Well if you know, what are you waiting for?” Kagome then got on the bed and pushed herself against the wall. Inuyasha turned the light off, took the Firerat top off, and lay down beside her. “Kagome, are you sure you want to do this?” Inuyasha asked. “What do you mean? You chose me and I in turn choose you,” Kagome said. Inuyasha sighed, and said, “Very well, if it’ll make you happy.” Inuyasha grabbed the sheet, and they put their feet underneath the sheet. Inuyasha then covered them with the sheet, and pressed his lips against hers. Kagome closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer:  I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.