- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The next two chapters are going to be the final in this story; the next story is going to be called What Could Have Happened.

Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 17

 

The Plane

 

It has been three days, since everyone returned to the village, and Kagashe and Kagon have disappeared from the village. Inuyasha asked Kaede, “Have you seen Kagashe?” “I think ye child said she was going to visit her grand-parents,” Kaede said. “I think Kagon went with her, didn't she Kirara?” Shippo asked Kirara. Kirara meowed in agreement. “Oh, I see,” Inuyasha said, getting up. Inuyasha then headed down to the well, in the forest, and hopped in.

On the other side of the well, Kagashe and Kagon were talking to Hojo and Ayumi. Hojo asked, “So, you told him that the killer had been killed?” “Yes, he knows that her killer is dead, but I didn't tell him how,” Kagashe said. “How come?” Ayumi asked. “He wouldn't be able to understand. He's from the feudal era, you know,” Kagashe said. “Oh, I see,” Hojo said. “Tell me, is your father a demon?” Ayumi asked. “½ demon, actually,” Kagashe replied. “So, how did your mom meet him anyway. I mean he's from a different time, right?” Hojo asked. “There is a secret well on the grounds here, and only certain people can pass through to the other side, which happens to be 500 years before this time. Anyways, she found him pinned to a tree, by an arrow,” Kagashe said. “Oh, I remember that story. You're grandfather once told me about a ½ demon pinned to a tree, but I thought it was an evil ½ demon,” Hojo said. “Well, you know how these legends are,” Kagashe said. “Oh, I see,” Hojo said. At this point, Inuyasha came in and asked, “Why didn't you let me know you were going for a visit?” “I didn't want to bother you, since you usually don't come by,” Kagashe said.

Meanwhile, miles and miles and miles away, in New Jersey, near the battlefield, where Kagome and her friends had last visited, at an airport, a psychic was muttering something, as she was getting on an airplane. This psychic was getting on an airplane, which was heading towards Tokyo, Japan. Once she was in her seat, she said, “Will you be quiet? I'm on the plane, now go haunt someone else, until the ride is over.” There was an old man sitting next to her, who said, “Don't look at me, I'm reading.” “I wasn't talking to you,” the psychic said. “You're Joujinfu, the psychic, aren't you,” the man said. “Yes, and right now, I wish I had decided to be a zoo keeper, or something that didn't deal with ghosts,” Joujinfu said.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.