- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 15

 

The Broken Barrier

 

The crackle of a demon's claws were heard, as Naraku watched the hand raise and knuckles crackle on the demon that stood before him. “I asked you a question,” Naraku said. “Shanaru!” a girl demon said, landing next to the demon. “Oh, hello mom,” the demon said. “Your father's on his way,” Toran said. “I see,” Naraku said, “You aren't Sesshomaru, are you?” “The name is Shanaru,” Shanaru calmly replied.

Suddenly Naraku looked up, and his barrier started to pulse. “Hmmm... Kouga, huh?” Naraku asked. As the three stood there, ChiChogi's voice was heard, and Naraku didn't blink an eye, as ChiChogi screamed, “NARAKU, HELP ME!” ChiChogi's voice was quickly silenced, as blood was splattered on the walls inside the castle. Not even a second went by, before Naraku was hit by a whip of light. Naraku, who was unaffected by it, turned, and saw Sesshomaru walk through the door.

Outside the barrier, Kouga and his demon bunch, were standing at the edge of the barrier, trying to break in, when Inuyasha's team showed up. “Move, wolf,” Inuyasha said, pulling out his Tetsaiga. He immediately turned the Tetsaiga to black, and Kouga and his wolves moved out of the way. Alright people, follow me!” Inuyasha said. Inuyasha broke down the barrier, and Kouga's team followed Inuyasha's team inside the barrier.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.