- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 14

 

Naraku's Killed Demons

 

Several weeks later, Inuyasha's team was still going north, when Kagashe turned her head. “There's jewel shards heading this way,” Kagon said. Everyone looked in the direction Kagashe was looking in, and three whirlwinds appeared over the hill. Once they got closer, Kouga, Ayame, and Koame appeared. “Where's Naraku?” Kouga asked. “Uh, Kouga... that way,” Kagon said, pointing north. “Oh, okay,” Kouga said, “Let's go Ayame!” At that the three of them went north.

Meanwhile, deep in a dark cave, a green 8-legged lizard walked up to Naraku. The lizard said, “Inuyasha's and Kouga's teams are heading this way.” “What?! Hmmm... Kanna, go slow them down!” Naraku said. Kanna who was sitting in a corner, of the cave got up, and left, but as soon as she was out of Naraku's sense, she went north-east. Naraku said, “ChiChogi, to the castle.” “Yes, master,” the lizard said. The Saimyosho followed the two to a nearby castle.

After the two of them got to the castle, they had a shock, the demons of the castle had somehow all been killed. “ChiChogi, search the castle for the killer,” Naraku said. “Alright Master, but it looks to me like someone used a poison whip to kill the demons,” ChiChogi said. Naraku looked at ChiChogi, and said, “ChiChogi, just go, before I lop off your head.” “Yes Master,” ChiChogi replied. The lizard went through one of the seven doorways, and Naraku said, after putting up the barrier again, “Kanna failed, I see. Oh well, I really need to be ready, for the two teams heading this way.” “You've got bigger things to worry about. Like what will happen to you now,” a voice said. “You... what... how did you get past my barrier?” Naraku asked, backing up.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.