- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

To Dagoron on Anime Fanfiction:  I did not know the title of your Naurto was the same as mine.  I just noticed it three seconds ago.

 

Chapter 12

 

The Wolf Family Appearance

 

The next day, after preparing to return to find Naraku, and kill him, Inuyasha, Kagashe, and Kagon went to the well house, and jumped in the well. On the other side, Shippo was waiting, when they returned. Shippo said, “Kagashe, Inuyasha, you didn't stay long.” “Yeah, I know,” Kagashe said. “Who's he?” Shippo asked. “Kagon is his name,”Kagashe said. “Oh, well Kouga, Ayame, and Koame are here,” Shippo said. “WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?” Inuyasha yelled. “Come and find out,” Shippo said. The group then headed towards the village, where Kouga and his family were waiting.

Once at the village, Ayame noticed them, and asked, “Where's Kagome?” “Didn't you know?” Kagashe asked. “Know what?” Kouga asked. “Wait a minute. If he wasn't yelling at you for that, then what were you two arguing about?” Kagashe asked. “It was about who would kill Naraku,” Kouga said.

After everything was in the clear, Kouga yelled, “YOU IDIOT! WHY DIDN'T YOU TRY TO SAVE HER?” Bonk! Kouga hit Inuyasha. “Kouga, it was in New Jersey,” Kagashe said, before a fight could break out, “A place that few demons can go to.” “And yet you came from there?” Koame asked. “As if you can't tell, I was born there,” Kagashe said, turning her head. “Wait a minute,” Kouga said, “You're Kagome's daughter, aren't you?” “What? You're just now figuring that out?” Kagashe steamed. “Oh, Koame has something to say,” Ayame said. “Yes, you do,” Kouga said. “Fine, sorry for the fish incident,” Koame said. “Hey, don't say it as a afterthought,” Kagashe said. “Whatever!” Koame said. “We'd best get going,” Kouga said, before Koame had a chance to retort. At that Ayame grabbed Koame, and the three of them left.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.

 

Please Read and Review!