- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 11

 

Meeting Kagon

“It’s not like you to come by,” Kagashe’s grandmother said. “Kagashe wanted to come back,” Inuyasha said. “You knew?” Kagashe asked. “It’s pretty obvious,” Inuyasha said. “Oh, I see,” Kagashe said.

Just then a young ten year old boy came through the door. “Oh, hello Kagon,” Kagashe said. “Kagashe, what are you doing here?” the boy asked. The boy had on a blue shirt and pants, with a white belt, and tennis shoes; he also had blue eyes, with short black hair. “who is this?” Inuyasha asked. “This is Kagon; we met the day mom’s friends dropped me off,” Kagashe said. “Yeah, and I’ve been staying here ever since,” Kagon said. “He was part of an orphanage group that came by, and we adopted him, so he could stay here,” Hitome said. “Or if he chooses, he can join you two. After all, he is a fairly good shot with a bow and arrow, and a priest. His family comes from a long line of priestesses coming from Botan,” Souta said. “I was wondering why there was a bunch of demon corspses, in the front yard,” Kagashe said, “So, Kagon did that.” “Wait a minute. Why are demons coming out?” Inuyasha asked. Kagashe and Kagon looked at each other, and Kagashe turned, and said, “It’s the jewel shard that I entrusted Kagon with.” “Huh!? Now why did you do that?” Inuyasha asked. “I figured he’d follow someday,” Kagashe said, “But so far, he hasn’t.” “Actually, I have tried, but I haven’t been able to find you at all,” Kagon said. Kagashe looked at her father, and he nodded. “Then come with us,” Kagashe said, after looking back at Kagon, “You know what to do I guess.” “Alright, I will,” Kagon said.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters. Rumiko Takahashi does.