- Text Size +
 

Chapter 10

 

The Mystery of the Shard

 

Flashback: "Shippo I want to visit them, but I don't think father would let me," Kagashe said. "Well I think you should at least tell your father that you left the shard with “him," Shippo said. "Yeah you're right I'll tell him next time we see Kaede," Kagashe said. (End of Flashback.)

As Kagashe was heading towards the area where the beaver was, she said, "I really ought to tell him, that I left New Jersey with four shards. (sigh) Though I wonder how he'll take it." All of a sudden, the beaver appeared, and Kagashe pulled out her bow and a arrow; knowing that everyone was behind her, she said, "There are three of them." The one in the neck got shot with an arrow. "There is one in the tail and head as well," Kagashe said. "Gotcha," Inuyasha said. The shards were easily broken out of the beaver, and Kagashe picked them up, purifying them. "How come you didn't tell me?" Inuyasha asked. "You didn't ask," Kagashe said, "Actually there is something else I've been meaning to tell you." "Later," Inuyasha said, "We need to get to Kaede's. I figure Souta and your Grandparents will be glad to see you, that is if its something you want to do." "Are you kidding? That sounds fantastic!" Kagashe exclaimed. Everyone else noticed the change but didn't say anything.

Days later, Souta, Hitome, Jii Chan, and Kagashe's Grandmother, were all in the kitchen in the modern day world, when Buyo walked up to the opening where the door was being fixed, and said, "Meow!" "What is it Buyo?" Souta asked the cat. "Oh hello Inuyasha, Kagashe," Jii Chan said.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.